A friendly place for friends who drink

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice. I have a ton of fun with him, loves playing outside and finding things to get into. That belly will disappear as they walk/run more.

I'm drinking a Green Flash Tropical IPA, not very tropical.

My older one that will be 4 in Aug loves the outdoors. My little one likes being outside, but not barefoot on the grass for some reason. He'll have to get over that one! He's a tiny kid. Doesn't have a Buddha belly at all - it's more in the way he walks. Sticks it out for balance. My older one was a crab-people walker with hands up in the air like he was gonna get you.

Having some coffee and water this am. Back on the no carb diet this week after what turned out to be an entire cheat-weekend. Lame.

Evenin' all, how are you dealing with the pollen ?? croaking me ... :(

WWI_Splatter_Mask.jpg

My older one that will be 4 in Aug loves the outdoors. My little one likes being outside, but not barefoot on the grass for some reason. He'll have to get over that one! He's a tiny kid. Doesn't have a Buddha belly at all - it's more in the way he walks. Sticks it out for balance. My older one was a crab-people walker with hands up in the air like he was gonna get you.

Having some coffee and water this am. Back on the no carb diet this week after what turned out to be an entire cheat-weekend. Lame.

My son won't walk on grass barefoot either. My only worry with him walking is that he turns his foot really far inward. Not like pigeon toed, but like turns at the ankle really weird. He has his next round of shots in a few weeks so I'll ask his doctor then.

Drinking water. We're moving into our house Thursday, lots of packing left to do.

Drinking first Home roasted coffee. I started with some cheap Colombian and that's what it tastes like. Super cheap and control over the roast I think is the attraction. I prefer energy drink but when I do drink coffee I like it good.

View attachment 1466089818302.jpg

Yeah, 3/16 inch albino hops! Wife/son going to Ca. Grandkids will be with their mom, so taking chance to finish our tile work. Hallway goes into our master bedroom/bath. Bachelor with dogs, remodel, beer, what could go wrong??

This sounds like the beginning of a fun story. Thanks for answering my question, duh. Note to self dont let fuzzy near your medicine cabinet.

Yeah thanks finished trip. It was hard though man, camping with 2 kids. We always do too much just want to chill next time

applescrap you asked so I googled precutting :)p), when were you born guessing not in the 80's if Poison caused you an IQ drop. :mug:

Back