A friendly place for friends who drink

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow.. quotes long time coming

Try this on for size....30sec from downtown Austin.

I am assuming that is the Barton Creek Greenbelt. Loved that place, only made about 4 miles on it.

Morning all. For the sake of Texas solidarity, my office view. Not so awesome beyond those trees though.

View attachment 349499

Is that @GavinTheUntaggableScienceMang's estate?

Is that bok choy? I have never had it grilled, may do so tomorrow.

Ding Ding Ding! Good catch. A nice quick grill with some olive oil. Add as a garnish to Bulgogi or Kalbi (or main dish, you choice), and it is tasty.

Some bier, mumble mumble.

2016-04-08.png

Why dag still have ballz?

They remove the testes but not the sack. It shrinks and absorbs back into the body over the course of a few months. Less recovery time and stitches etc than if they removed the whole sack.

All mine have been rescues, process has been done.

Why you no buy him replacements so he not get self conscious:p

Why dag still have ballz?

Why you staring at dag ballz. Respect his privacy.

All mine have been rescues, process has been done.

Why you no but him replacements so he not get self conscious:p

Believe it or not there actually exists such a product.

Is this an unfriendly topic?

Once he got used to it he would still try to play shaking his head back and forth and running around into everything. Hilarious

LOL. My black lab Riggs did the same thing. Running into walls and furniture at full speed and it didn't phase him. It was funny to watch.

Morning remaining friends. Coffee then heading to the great state of Maine - back to where things make sense. I will be returning with some bissell brothers swish.

Morning.

SWMBO's got a bunch of errands planned this morning, I'm hoping to have time to bottle the double Rye-PA when we get home.

Im brewing today but not until much later, cause reasons. Bored and wish I was brewing now though. Ill start beering soon enough I guess.

First pull of Gavin's Pils iijakiified.

Pretty great stuff! It's only been in the keg a week so it definitely needs some more lagering time, but I couldn't resist. Going to try not to touch it for two more. Try.

I wish it was a tad more crisp. Not quite certain if it's the yeast I used or I need to up the IBU a tad in the future. Also it might crisp up a little after some more lagering and any remaining yeasties settle.

Proper steinware for Gavin

42DTd67.png

Pretty great stuff! It's only been in the keg a week so it definitely needs some more lagering time, but I couldn't resist. Going to try not to touch it for two more. Try.

I wish it was a tad more crisp. Not quite certain if it's the yeast I used or I need to up the IBU a tad in the future. Also it might crisp up a little after some more lagering and any remaining yeasties settle.

42DTd67.png

Mine crisped up a bit from a month of cold-conditioning in the bottle (I used kolsch yeast). If I do it again, I'll probably go just a tad higher on the bittering charge.

42DTd67.png

I like the roofie guard. I prefer steins with them.

42DTd67.png

This is the next one on my brew schedule. Went to brew one last week and found that I was 4lbs short of Pilsner malt

Back