A friendly place for friends who drink

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also those commercial bombers looked like they leaked a little too? Seem low fills. WTF.

Aww damn. I didn't even notice. This is why peeps tape the caps I guess. Lesson learned.

Those are also in the fridge, but will not die tonight. A short bomber is still a beer and a half.

LOL. +1 for effort.

Not surprising coming from a Spursman. Far too far away from Lords, peasant!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgap_CzceBM

I'll take you up on that. Whatever about the technical challenges, the money isn't there, nor is there any government willing to pony up the cash and risk the almost certain loss of life that will occur in getting to mars and back.

Don't get me wrong I'm very hopeful I am 100% wrong. I don't think I am though. We are further from Mars than in 1972. If you look at the percentage of lost unmanned mars probes over the years it is a very dicey endeavor. I'd sign up for crew in a jig were it not for having a family.

Oh I don't think it will be a government agency doing it :D Nasa will play a roll, but I think most of it would be private enterprise.

Think I'm buying a house. ****. Can I have some money Gavin?

I say us Friendly Friend Hooligan Malcontent Deviants storm Gavin's palace, steal all his money, steal all the ScienceLager™, and cast him into "permanent involuntary employment" making more ScienceLager™ for our enjoyment and amusement.

Call me a floccin peasant will he :mug:

If you catch any of the brown ones throw them back.

Too soon for this?

That's what they stock there. ;)

Trout fishing is the best fishing, in my opinion. Their size/fight ratio is quite high. And they taste delicious too.

Went to a fairly close spot. Nothing biting though... I almost always toss them back rather than feeding them to the family.

Awesome, glad the leakage didn't spoil it. Also glad you like it, or atleast pretend to. Hope the one I sent to @m00ps didnt leak worse.

Also why didnt I think of that name?

M5ZGpzB.jpg

Wow the bomber leaked? That's at least a year old (kettle sour golden fermented with brett), really surprised it leaked :(.

Clear HB is boring helles. Brown HB is boring brown porter. Star'd bottle is DEM Brown Doe.

Haha. Leaky bottle? Noobsauce.

So offer was accepted on a house. 280k and I make a pump salary goddamn OR. Anxious.

Good luck! Going through the same thing right now. Going to the title company tomorrow as escrow is officially open. Bye bye savings [emoji33]

Back