A friendly place for friends who drink

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
funny-grumpy-cat-images-hd-wallpaper-1080x611-640x0.jpg

Not 100% sure why that made me laugh but it definitely did.

I have a QOTD... if you're sending a box of beers to a female, do you include dick pics?

Kind of at an impasse here.

I'd say it's just any other problem in life...If you have to ask, then the answer is yes it's always yes.
Can't wait to read the itrade comments on this one. Psylocide package was a little smaller than I had expected, maybe it was because of the cold weather it caused it to shrink up.

I'd say it's just any other problem in life...If you have to ask, then the answer is yes it's always yes.
Can't wait to read the itrade comments on this one. Psylocide package was a little smaller than I had expected, maybe it was because of the cold weather it caused it to shrink up.

I would expect to see "You should see a doctor, that's not a normal shape, size or color and those are probably spider eggs under those red marks."

Lol "he was in the pool!"

I have a QOTD... if you're sending a box of beers to a female, do you include dick pics?

Kind of at an impasse here.

Depends how good your camera's optical zoom is.

I didn't ask you to personalize it for yourself... just a simple yes or no would suffice.

Lol "he was in the pool!"

Yup, that's infected.

Lol. Now I know Psy wasn't delaying to get more homebrew ready to send. Also, if there are any vials in there they had better be yeast. For beer. Sealed. From a commercial source.

Today's round of iTrader feedback is done. Started with onetoed dog and just grabbed the next 2 to post. Damn blizz ships a ton of beer.

Lol. Now I know Psy wasn't delaying to get more homebrew ready to send. Also, if there are any vials in there they had better be yeast. For beer. Sealed. From a commercial source.

Well, that covers the vials then.

Hope you like that 'Gose' I'm sending though.

Tell me about it. I need to chill out on shipping. Maybe after this week.

Come to Denver though and there will be beer to share.

Actually trying to get a weekend up there sooner or later. Family in Littleton/brewery hopping. My buddy went up this past weekend to see Springsteen/work for two hours on a commercial/drink. Had a blast, the Springsteen ticket cost more than the rest of the trip.

Latest posts

Back