A friendly place for friends who drink

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Joe's not here.

We could use some of that rain up here...whole damn NW is on fire. Ash falling like snow even here in the 'burbs and the air quality is horrible. And the moon is bright orange. It's the apoco....alpacal...alpoxalot....it's the end I tell ya.

*Alpacalypse

alpaca-picture-id492881830

I am not some piece of meat, to be thrown around and used by whomever wants to gnaw the bone.

:D

Don't think either happened to me neither. Don't know whether to be happy or sad about it all.

Now the real question is should I subject myself to another night of drinking Natural Light to no effect or open up the bottle of Rye I bought the other day?

Don't think either happened to me neither. Don't know whether to be happy or sad about it all.

Now the real question is should I subject myself to another night of drinking Natural Light to no effect or open up the bottle of Rye I bought the other day?

Yes ...

Any of you guys do this thing called Sauna? And I`m not talking about no tiled Greek steam room or a dry sauna, but a proper Scandinavian one where you throw water onto the stove! I absolutely LOVE IT, in fact I`m on a cooler as I write this. Nothing better than a weekend night with a red hot sauna and a frosty cold brew. Enjoyment starts at 80c :D (that`s 176f:s for ya)

Heh yea it`s not for everyone, especially if you live somewhere where it`s inherently warm I don`t suppose the lure to go sit in an extremely hot room is that big, but I guarantee to you, going into a 80+c sauna for a brief moment, then grabbing a cold brew while going to sit outside in -10 to -20c in the winter, it really does feel awesome and gets your blood flowing! The nuttiest of us go roll on the snow butt naked! Tried it twice, not my thing.

Just washed and turned out the "kiuas" as we call the "stove", it`s currently 2:13am and I`m totally relaxed :D

Heh yea it`s not for everyone, especially if you live somewhere where it`s inherently warm I don`t suppose the lure to go sit in an extremely hot room is that big, but I guarantee to you, going into a 80+c sauna for a brief moment, then grabbing a cold brew while going to sit outside in -10 to -20c in the winter, it really does feel awesome and gets your blood flowing! The nuttiest of us go roll on the snow butt naked! Tried it twice, not my thing.

Just washed and turned out the "kiuas" as we call the "stove", it`s currently 2:13am and I`m totally relaxed :D

Hell yeah, i wanna party in finland

Yeah, I live in the Southern USA, where summer likes to start in April sometimes, and currently we are having 85-90° F days still. That might have something to do with it.

:D

Back