A friendly place for friends who drink

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy birthday all. Back at work today after a little family vacation. I brought back many very nice Ohio beers and I plan to drink at least 2 and as many as 3 of them tonight after work.

SWMBO is currently in Ohio for a business trip. Someone there was going to send some beer home with her, but she's flying and didn't want to carry it. *sigh* Maybe she'll find some salt rising bread.

Hola! Had a few Lagunitas IPA's on tap at Top Golf tonight, and too much junk food. Having a Glenmorangie Nectar D'Or nightcap to cleanse the system. Happy late birthday, Gav! What is that, btw? Looks like an eggy pancake with a chunk of sausage in the middle.

Hola! Had a few Lagunitas IPA's on tap at Top Golf tonight, and too much junk food. Having a Glenmorangie Nectar D'Or nightcap to cleanse the system. Happy late birthday, Gav! What is that, btw? Looks like an eggy pancake with a chunk of sausage in the middle.

No worries @brewinbromanite

My birthdays are rather more frequent than most, you'd be forgiven for missing one or more in any given week.

The snack is a Japanese rice cracker (x2). Great with a beer. Kind of a soy sauce flavor coating and crazy hard and crunchy. I get them in H-Mart. No idea what their name is. Something in Japanese .

My birthdays are rather more frequent than most, you'd be forgiven for missing one or more in any given week.

The snack is a Japanese rice cracker (x2). Great with a beer. Kind of a soy sauce flavor coating and crazy hard and crunchy. I get them in H-Mart. No idea what their name is. Something in Japanese .

Well in that case, happy early birthday for next week in case I forget again, and sorry I missed it 2 weeks ago also! [emoji238].

That sounds pretty tasty about now. And makes much more sense than an eggy sausage pancake...not that the latter sounds un-appetizing...

Can you hear me?

23435-2tsbaa.JPG

OMG... Hmart has the best candy. I drop $50 there whenever I visit my parents In DC

Also got a bunch of tripe to try making my own pho with it. I'm not allowed to eat it around SWMBO

Back