A friendly place for friends who drink

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
12795513_10153703253903876_1666230375420741313_n.jpg

This something to get excited for?

Meh.

Simcoe/Columbus Rye pale sample. 6.5%

Hooray swamp cooler.

View attachment 344553

Unrelated other good ideas

BjhSladCEAAg0di.png

111_04262014_18-52.png

Question for all you friendly friends - has anyone ever used the Coopers carbonation drops? I had more beer than would fit in my keg and rather than mix up sugar and fill five or six bottles, I put it in a growler and threw four tablets in. I'm wondering how long it should take to carb before I throw it in the fridge?

Same as corn sugar, although the couple times I've used them, they were overcarbed. 2-3 days should be fine.

Man I don't know where you find this stuff... but that shed hat had me nearly in tears. I'd buy one.

I doubt that they are just bringing in Fat Tire. You should get the rest of their line up; some of which is great. Citradelic is pretty good when fresh.

Oh no, there is a whole bunch of hype on FB right now about them doing some test distribution to Niagara and Erie county. Excited to try a few new beers, don't care for the hype though.

Holy hell I'm bored. What do these people even pay me for. You guys want some pumps and pump accessories?

Dudez0r... I haven't. Even. Opened. CAD today. You merely adopted the bored. I was born in it. Molded by it.

tyi6cXA.gif

I havent had a dales pale in probably 5 years. I remember it being fine but just always opted for hoppier IPAs instead. I should revisit it.

Dag #1 pooped on the rope pull toy outside this morning. Dag #2 chewed and swallowed popsicle stick. Calling #1 the winner for today.

What kind of pump stuffs you got?

Dag #1 pooped on the rope pull toy outside this morning. Dag #2 chewed and swallowed popsicle stick. Calling #1 the winner for today.

What kind of pump stuffs you got?

You name it breezybro. end suction centrifugals, split case, AODDs, vertical turbines, grinders, rotary lobe. Then I'll upsell some variable frequency drives.

You name it breezybro. end suction centrifugals, split case, AODDs, vertical turbines, grinders, rotary lobe. Then I'll upsell some variable frequency drives.

I've got a heavy duty cryogenic temp gauge I designed with a 12" probe on it. Is that long enough for you?

Man I don't know where you find this stuff... but that shed hat had me nearly in tears. I'd buy one.

Oh no, there is a whole bunch of hype on FB right now about them doing some test distribution to Niagara and Erie county. Excited to try a few new beers, don't care for the hype though.

They make some decent stuff and the Lips of Faith beers can be really good. You guys are probably one of the last places in the country to get it. That might explain the hype.

I havent had a dales pale in probably 5 years. I remember it being fine but just always opted for hoppier IPAs instead. I should revisit it.

For me, it's a great daily quaffer. Above 6%, good balance of hops/malt, crisp finish, nice aroma.

If I want hops, I rarely reach for a regular IPA, instead opting for DIPAs.

DPA is like my new Busch Light, for lack of a better description.

Rumor has it @hunter_la5 loves 12" long heavy duty probes.

He likes the industrial models. At least twice the size. Luckily those ones don't have to handle -365F temps, know what I'm saying?

You guys are probably one of the last places in the country to get it. That might explain the hype.

What are you trying to say? Hmm?

For me, it's a great daily quaffer. Above 6%, good balance of hops/malt, crisp finish, nice aroma.

If I want hops, I rarely reach for a regular IPA, instead opting for DIPAs.

DPA is like my new Busch Light, for lack of a better description.

DPA's usually don't do it for me, they wind up too malty and not hoppy or bitter enough. 6-7% dry IPAs with a ridiculous amount of hops is the way to do it.

DPA's usually don't do it for me, they wind up too malty and not hoppy or bitter enough. 6-7% dry IPAs with a ridiculous amount of hops is the way to do it.

You don't like saisons... so, your argument is invalid.

What DIPAs have been too malty?

I take that partially back, I do like some DPAs like Ruination and what not, 8.5% range. I really cant recall the last 10% DPA that wasn't just way too sweet though.

taking suggestions for The Friendly Friends social group. What should I put in the description?

also Do we want invite only?

I realise I'm 2.5k posts behind but this got me thinking, is this for actual meets with real people or just a thread within a thread type thing. I'd hate to travel half way around the globe to find out I was doing it wrong.

I realise I'm 2.5k posts behind but this got me thinking, is this for actual meets with real people or just a thread within a thread type thing. I'd hate to travel half way around the globe to find out I was doing it wrong.

Its a thread for friendly friends who are friendly. Feel free to come visit, sorry if we call the cops assuming you are the stalker who keeps stealing all of my shoes.

Back