• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale 8 Tap Keezer For Sale - Wisconsin

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EricS

Reaction score
I am selling my 8 Tap Keezer. It needs some TLC to bring it back to its former glory, I don't have the time or desire anymore as I have downsized to a 3 tap system. I built this awhile back when I found a local bar selling the professional grade 8-tap tower. It has been sitting unused for some years now in the garage and as I said will need some care to bring it back to fully functioning unit. The chest freezer that the tower sits on has the capacity to hold 8 corny kegs and even a small CO2 tank.

Asking Price: $275

What's included:
1 - Functioning chest freezer with mounted 8-tap Banner Equipment Co beer tower and drip tray.
2 - Guinness style taps, I never used them but have one installed for reference
7 - taps as shown on unit. If I find spares I will throw them in too.
1 - Johnson Controls Temp control unit

What is not included:
Corny kegs - have some I can sell for $15 each
Air manifold
CO2 tanks
all beverage lines

Condition
Draft tower - has chrome pitting on it, needs to be buffed and cleaned, all taps shall work and are not seized. Beverage tubing into the tower should be cleaned and/or replaced.
Chest freezer - compressor works, can plug in at pick up. Inside needs a deep clean, outside could use a fresh coat of paint. Top side of freezer has stick on tiles, one corner is missing.
Dimensions: 46"w x 27"d x 42"h

Local pick up only, I am in Waukesha, WI.

Feel free to message me with any questions, or if you want additional pictures.
Pic 1.jpg
Pic 2.jpg
Pic 3.jpg
Pic 4.jpg
Pic 5.jpg
Pic 6.jpg
Pic 6a.jpg
Pic 7.jpg

Last edited:
Back