• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mphills

Reaction score
I'm selling a brewery control panel that I've been building over the last year. I'm close to completing the build but just ran out of time before a personal move is forcing me to sell it. It's mostly functional and I know someone with electrical savvy will be able to finish it off with minimal time/$ investment.

It's based on The Electric Brewery design/plans for the 30A version (but all components have been sourced/assembled myself) so any future work can be done based on those online instructions (http://www.theelectricbrewery.com/control-panel-part-1). They sell the self-assembly kit for $1,300 and the pre-assembled panel for $2,300 so I'm pricing it somewhere in between.

Being sold as-is (assembled with extra parts and needing some final touches/troubleshooting) for someone to do what they have to do to finish the build. Feel free to ask for more details (including a video showing it's functionality) and I'm happy to answer any questions about it.

Local pick up (Houston, TX) would be preferred but shipping may be discussed for additional cost.

IMG_1836.jpg
IMG_1838.jpg
IMG_1839.jpg
IMG_1840.jpg
IMG_1841.jpg

Please do not be offended but you may find that you may be priced high for this even though it is new. The issues are that it is unfinished plus completed, used 30 amp panels are pleniful for sale. I just sold one indentical to yours right down to the panel color 5 months ago, complete albeit used for $300.00. I do wish you luck on your sale.

Bump and reducing price significantly to $1000. I need to sell this ASAP, so any offers are welcome.

Back