3 kegs in a fridge?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gallagherman

Reaction score
Will any regular minifridge hold 3 ball locks? I know some of the commercial kegerators can, but I don't know about converted fridges. I am in an apt and don't really have space for an upright freezer.

I was looking at converting my minifridge into a kegerator but I have too many kegs I want to put into the fridge (3+ at any given time) so I decided I have to use a full size fridge. I've heard of people getting 2 kegs into a mini but never heard of 3. Just what I've read on here....

I was looking at converting my minifridge into a kegerator but I have too many kegs I want to put into the fridge (3+ at any given time) so I decided I have to use a full size fridge. I've heard of people getting 2 kegs into a mini but never heard of 3. Just what I've read on here....

I consider the single tap kegerator's (store bought) to be "mini" fridges, and there are some that will hold 3 corny kegs. Edwort had/has one...

4569-NewKegerator.jpg

Sooo...I'd look for pre-made 1/2 barrel fridges, and convert that. But seriously, holding 3 cornys you're looking at a big "mini" fridge, no matter what. I just got an Avanti 5.0 ft^3 and that sucker is huge.

Back