• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale 3 inkbird wifi controllers, Ferm Wraps, Condensate Hood, Speidel Fermenters - other items - Maryland

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kmall002

Reaction score
3 inkbird wifi controllers and 3 ferm wraps. $100 for all 6. SOLD
Condensate Hood - 48 x 36 - totally clean $300 - cannot ship this
Vortex inline fan for hood - $150
Speidel Fermenters – One 30L fermenters and One 60L fermenter. Airlocks, and extra parts for them all. Norcal Brewing blow-off tubes with thermowells. $30 for 30L and $40 for 60L - Blow-offs included if you buy.
Northern Brewer Grain Scale $40

O2 aerator wand/stone $30
Erlenmeyer flask - $20
Refractometer - $20
One extra riptide chugger pump - $100 (would need to add 110 plug in as it was wired to junction box) SOLD
Perlick 630SS Stainless Steel Beer Faucet and Shank Combo - $50
Small Copper immersion chiller - $30
Paddle, Ladle, Spoons, Bowls, thermometers, syringes, two glass hydrometers, small scale for water additions, bowls, etc. $50

Will take offers on the above items.

Attachments

• IMG_5893.jpeg
    IMG_5893.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5896.jpeg
    IMG_5896.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5910.jpeg
    IMG_5910.jpeg
    1,020.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5917.jpeg
    IMG_5917.jpeg
    947.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5933.jpeg
    IMG_5933.jpeg
    1,006.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5939.jpeg
    IMG_5939.jpeg
    865.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5940.jpeg
    IMG_5940.jpeg
    757.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5942.jpeg
    IMG_5942.jpeg
    966.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5943.jpeg
    IMG_5943.jpeg
    732.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I'm interested in the 3 inkbird controllers and wraps if all 6 work.
I would need to know about shipping since I didn't see an address anywhere.
My zip is 45680
South Point, Ohio

I bought all three brand new and all work great. The ferm wraps were actually just placed in a ferm chamber so they never moved or got beer on them or anything. I will see if I can estimate shipping from here. Give me about an hour. Cannot imagine it would be too much.

Kip-

USPS ground is 12.95. Priority is 16.95

I can send it tomorrow. Let me know.

Kip-

Kip; I'll take the all six.
You can send them priority as long as a signature isn't needed.(they never seem to get here when someone is home)
Let me know how to pay you and we'll get the ball rolling.
Mike

Sounds Great. Venmo or Paypal are best.
Removed private data. Use Conversations for those exchanges, they're truly private. --Mod

10-4 on the mailing and signature. I pretty sure my mail carrier waits for me to leave before attempting a signature delivery.

I'll get you a tracking number - just send me a full name and address to put on there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kip, I hate to be a bother but I would like the riptide pump as well.
At your convenience let me know the extra shipping for that and I'll get the money to you.
Thanks again.
Mike

Hey - No bother. I had another guy email about the pump yesterday. I emailed him back a few times and he hasn't responded yet this am. Let me see if I can get something from him one way or the other. Believe me, it's easier to send together to someone. Just FYI - It needs a tiny washer - If you end up ordering it, I would probably get the replacement gasket kit from Blichmann that includes the washer - They are 4 bucks on More Beer:

https://www.morebeer.com/products/b...Gg4ApZtoP5Qnt8l2L_V1C2ZxXWSH8K_RoC6usQAvD_BwE
The damn washers are so tiny I think I have lost 5 of them over time when cleaning. I will try to figure out cost - obviously the pump has some weight to it.

Kip-

Waiting to hear back. But looks like worst it would be is $21 bucks for flat rate priority.

There may be a hitch on my end , I just transferred the money to venmo but they're saying it won't be available until September 2nd.
Let me see if I can transfer from the old lady's PayPal.
It looks like it should be $238.00

Received. And guy got back to me and passed on pump so no worries. Get me an address and I’ll get it out to you today.

Removed personal data for security reasons.
Please use conversations (private messages) to exchange such information.

--Mod

Last edited by a moderator:
I will drop it off in a few hours.

Last edited:
Speidel Fermenters – One 30L fermenters and One 60L fermenter. Airlocks, and extra parts for them all. Norcal Brewing blow-off tubes with thermowells. $30 for 30L and $40 for 60L - Blow-offs included if you buy.
Erlenmeyer flask - $20
Refractometer - $20
One extra riptide chugger pump - $100 (would need to add 110 plug in as it was wired to junction box) SOLD
Paddle, Ladle, Spoons, Bowls, thermometers, syringes, two glass hydrometers, small scale for water additions, bowls, etc. $50

Do you still have the grain scale?

Hello, what's the second picture? Is it for closed transfer into beer bottle? Sorry I'm new to brewing ...
No worries. It's an 02 wand with a stone. You connect it to a small 02 canister you can get from home depot and you run it in your fermenter to oxygenate before you button her up. Much more efficient than shaking in my experience and easier on the body.

Do you still have the grain scale?
As of right now I still have the grain scale.
Erlenmeyer flask - $20
Refractometer - $20

Grain Scale is sold.

Wondering if the oxygenation equipment and Perlick(s) are still available?

Back