3 gallon cornys 49.95

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you try calling them yet? They are excellent by phone. I think they have a toll free number too.

I agree I called as my order was being packaged for shipment 4 hours after I purchased. I added 4 in and 4 out QC and some beer line . They emailed me back within an hour the one item was out of stock. We removed the item and it was shipped that same day.

Whoa, now I'm a bit irriated. I placed my order on 6/13 and it's still being picked. Glad to hear you got yours though.

Sigh... I ordered 4 on 6/13, and finally emailed them yesterday. Today I got an email saying that ran out, had to clean up some more, they *should* ship out at the end of this week. I was hoping to have them arrive next week while my wife was out of town, doesn't look like that will happen. :confused:

must...not... rant... ok, I'm better now.

Mine arrived today. I checked 4 of the 8 and they were very clean and all 4 were holding pressure. Now, what to fill them with...

Just got mine. Looked okay. Clean with some minor dents. 1 post (beer out) is smashed down pretty good half way into the gasket. I have a call in to B3 customer service (voice mail) for a replacement if possible.

Just got mine. Looked okay. Clean with some minor dents. 1 post (beer out) is smashed down pretty good half way into the gasket. I have a call in to B3 customer service (voice mail) for a replacement if possible.

+1 I have an email in for my gas in post smashed. It won't hold gas with a ball lock connector attached. Both of mine have dings in the top, but are clean.

Update: Got a reply to my email 45 minutes later stating they are sending a gas in post right out to me. Color me happy camper!

Morebeer.com gets
thumbs_up.gif
thumbs_up.gif
from me for customer service!

Received mine today. Question: I know what I've used in the past but what is the groups idea of the best way to remove age old dried sticker glue?

Received mine today. Question: I know what I've used in the past but what is the groups idea of the best way to remove age old dried sticker glue?

I soaked mine in a solution of hot water and automatic dishwasher detergent (powdered, not liquid) to get the other crud off the outside. It seemed to have worked fairly well with the sticker residue.

got 2 of my 4 today. holding pressure and excellent shape. the other 2 should be here tomorrow (ordered them a couple days apart) another happy customer.

Got my 2 today. Ordered on the 19th and just received them. They look great. Very few dings. One of them has alot of tape goo stuck to the keg.

What is the quick and easy way to get adhesive off a keg.

BTW, after my kegs are cleaned I wet sand them with 400 grit paper and they shine like new. I love keg.

Wow, awesome. I just go an email that the 4 I ordered on 6/13 are out of stock, they don't expect to get any more, and are cancelling my order. 13 days after I ordered them, I'd just being notified they are out of stock.

ARGH... must...not... rant.... nope, gotta do it, but I'll do it somewhere else. :mad:

+1 I have an email in for my gas in post smashed. It won't hold gas with a ball lock connector attached. Both of mine have dings in the top, but are clean.

Update: Got a reply to my email 45 minutes later stating they are sending a gas in post right out to me. Color me happy camper!

Morebeer.com gets
thumbs_up.gif
thumbs_up.gif
from me for customer service!

Ed,

Did you hear anything back yet? Nothing yet here.

Rob

Ed,

Did you hear anything back yet? Nothing yet here.

Rob

Yep, I got my shipping notification of my gas in post on Thursday.

Email is the way to go when dealing with Morebeer.com customer service on issues like this. It leaves a digital trail to follow up on.

Got mine yesterday. One in great condition just a small dent and holding pressure. The other had a few larger dents and staining or rust around the handle and the pressure valve and the connect posts. And no pressure :-(

Hopefully the rust is just staining and I can scrub it off the lid and posts tonight. Then I will fill it with some cleaner and pressurize it overnight and see. As long as the second one holds pressure I will be happy with them.

Thanks for posting this. I got one a couple weeks ago and got it right away. It arrived damaged by UPS....vendor apologized and replaced it with one of their personal kegs.

Great folks....thanks again!

Back