23 L Glass Carboy for $28.07 with Amazon

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Techniker

Reaction score
Amazon has a sale for a 23 L glass carboy with free shipping with Amazon Prime for $28.07. It's worth it for the shipping alone. It will take 5-6 weeks for shipping though, but I hope some of you find it helpful regardless.

Paklab Glass Carboy 23 Liter

-Techniker

I ordered one about 10 days ago, and it said 5-6 weeks shipping. I got an email yesterday saying that it is on its way.:rockin:

I ordered one about 10 days ago, and it said 5-6 weeks shipping. I got an email yesterday saying that it is on its way.:rockin:

Glad to hear it! Sorry if this was a repost, I didn't see it on here with the cursory glance I gave it.

I'm glad to hear it shipped so quickly, hopefully mine will ship soon as well. I am running out of room in my apartment though...

They had this before, back before christmas. I ordered one, it's a standard carboy. It came shipped basically in a cardboard box with no packaging material. Other people on this site ordered them and ended up with a box full of shards, lol. They complained obviously and amazon pulled them for awhile until they figured out shipping.

hopefully they're packed decently now?

Latest posts

Back