2022 FotD Secret Santa Beer Swap

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't feel too bad. Given that I recently had a newborn and am planning a move soon, I'm guessing I'll be later than just about everyone. But I promise to get it out at or near the deadline (or have @Thorrak send a pre-emptive apology)

Bunch of slackers here! My Santa wasn’t a slacker! Received this today. I’ve traded with a bunch of you and I’m not sure who this is from. Thinking @aharri1 since he’s in FL but I traded with him in a FOTHB and the name didn’t look familiar.

Anyway thanks Santa 🎅.
347C9205-CF3D-4D64-A133-CA42C9EA1F9A.jpeg

Just received notice that I have a package arriving from FedEx at the end of this week! I can't think of anything else I'm expecting so I bet it's from my Santa. Oh goody! Lol

On a related note... I should be able to ship early next week. Just need to grab a couple more brews to put the finishing touches on my box.

Santa's sleigh was loaded on Saturday. But the Grinch seems to have visited, I see a "Shipping Exception" with no update in status since drop-off.

I've read this means that the package missed the driver that day but it should update once its in transit. But so far, no dice....

Anyone experience that before?

I have actually. After 2 weeks I've reported it lost and they gave me my insurance money back like 50 bucks that I insured it with. Then two weeks later or 3 weeks dude was like I got it lol. He got a two for one because I used that money and sent him another box!

I'm running a little late again. I've got one or two more I want to pick up, will be shipped by the end of the week. I swear I'll get myself back on time for future exchanges.

My package was delivered yesterday at noonish, haven’t seen any mention so i’m nervous now. Anyone get a package they haven’t posted yet, in FLA

I'm running a bit behind schedule, but everything is purchased! Just need to box it up and ship it out. Hopefully, that will happen tomorrow, but if not then definitely on Friday.

I suck, i'm working on a box still. 8" of snow overnight is going to slow me down for sure. promise it'll be worth it to the recipient.

Santa dropped me a nice haul… as I fight off COVID. The good news is, I know this Santa and owe him a box from before the holidays, so now I can remember to come good on that.

I owe mine out, but can’t go shopping yet, so yeah. Late like all the other rounds.

C451EF92-5B90-4E9A-AFE1-883CD1E4DF8F.jpeg

Last edited:
@Thorrak
Will the list of Santa's and giftee's be posted only after everyone confirms to have shipped? It also seems like some folks might have received but not yet posted their bounty.

@Thorrak
Will the list of Santa's and giftee's be posted only after everyone confirms to have shipped? It also seems like some folks might have received but not yet posted their bounty.
Yeah - Or at least once I have a confirmation of status from most people. I have a spreadsheet of who has posted here stating that they've received, and I'm going to start PMing people tomorrow to check if they've received (or sent, if applicable!)

Back