2019 SARA Cellar Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Does anyone still have one of the 2014 (I believe) SARA's Cellar bulb glasses that they'd be willing to part with? I just broke our last one this morning while trying to clean it, and it was my girlfriend's favorite glass. If so, please reach out! I can offer beer/eternal thanks.

Does anyone still have one of the 2014 (I believe) SARA's Cellar bulb glasses that they'd be willing to part with? I just broke our last one this morning while trying to clean it, and it was my girlfriend's favorite glass. If so, please reach out! I can offer beer/eternal thanks.
You can have one of mine dude.

We had our last Sunrise a year-ish ago and already felt that dip. Still good, but it was one of the first times I really got Tim telling people not to age his beer.
IMO their fruited beer doesn't really improve with age (whos does), but their unfruited stuff really shines with 6+ months on it.

Thousand Summers? That'd make sense, because that was ridiculously good too.

*edit* No I was way off, def not 1000 Summers. Wasn't off about it being delicious though.
I think that may be the one I was thinking of. Similar beer but nectarines instead of peaches, right?

You're thinking of Bridges Built. And I believe we were told that Bridges saw oak but SS actually saw spent wine barrels? I don't know. Someone with more info please confirm

still thinking of doing this?

Tlo4sho

Would the portal/Sara be cool with this? That a lot of bottles

Na, just gunna do a casual get together at my place. Family and friends. Pizza and beer. PM if you wanna stop by.

Your interest is making me think I should rent a park space down here though and reignite the (mostly) annual SARAthon!

tenor.gif

edit: i cannot get gifs to work gahhhhh

edit: nvm it just seems like some gifs dont like being embedded

taylor-swift-i-love-you.gif

Last edited:
Anyone know if they still have Mercy Mercy at Manresa? I was planning on eating there for my bday and wanted to try the beer. TIA!

giphy.gif

Dear SARA's Cellar Members,

Your second allotment of 2019 will be ready for pickup starting Friday, June 21st, 2019 at our Capitola location only (not the Portal)!!! You'll be receiving two (2) bottles with this allotment, including Another Realm, a Barrel-aged Saison with Chardonnay Lees (club only), and Appreciation, our Barrel-aged Saison with Boysenberries.

In addition to the above, you will have the ability to buy (while supplies last) one (1) extra Another Realm ($25), and one (1) extra Appreciation ($25). All extras must be paid for in person.

In addition to the two bottles, we also will have your 2019 SARA's Cellar hoodies available for pick-up! Our bartenders will provide you with the size you gave us when you placed your order.

Thanks for your support as always!

Sincerely,
Keith, Adair, Tim, and everyone here at Sante Adairius Rustic Ales

man i wish this was included in our Q2 drop, this sounds delicious and i'm not making it out there any time soon :(
Where in the bay are you located? I am driving up Friday and staying with my buddy in SF that night then driving to Chico the next day. If you're anywhere near I would be down to snag you some.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back