2018 SARA Cellar Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How important is the Facebook group? I don't have Facebook anymore.

How important is the Facebook group? I don't have Facebook anymore.

Arbitrator

tenor.gif

Ugh, this just reminded me that I'm going to need to block another wave of idiots who think people give a **** about them drinking beer we all get.
I like being connected to other members that aren’t necessarily on the forums. I enjoy reading tasting notes, when people actually post them, and some occasional high res pron is nice too.

Will be at Portal at opening and then Capitola. And then back to Portola and Capitola. Will repeat as many times with some stops at Thrift Center for disguise changes.

I won't be there, have fun all!
Surprised not to see @haveyouseenmycellar yet, he must be getting better at his disguises...

Some of the other notable line cutters were definitely in mid-season form though.

Surprised not to see @haveyouseenmycellar yet, he must be getting better at his disguises...

Some of the other notable line cutters were definitely in mid-season form though.
That dude came up and introduced himself to me at the Eclipse release party. He was like people told me I should meet you. I asked who he was and he's like you may know me as "haveyouseenmycellar" I legit laughed in his face.

I like to live dangerously, ill pay March 3 at 11:59:59 pm
Eeesh...I took that risk and thought 1st round CW ended on the 29th. Was pretty confused then disappointed when I got the email on Sat talking about the next round. I'm going to avoid that from now on. Gonna go for Feb 3 11:59:59pm...

Eeesh...I took that risk and thought 1st round CW ended on the 29th. Was pretty confused then disappointed when I got the email on Sat talking about the next round. I'm going to avoid that from now on. Gonna go for Feb 3 11:59:59pm...

what is "CW"?

What is Kvass?
Kvass is a fermented beverage that originated in the Slavic countries during the Middle Ages. Still made today, kvass is most popular in Russia, but can be easily found throughout most of Eastern Europe.

Basically, a kvass is brewed by fermenting loaves of rye bread and is typically a very low ABV drink, with common versions found today in Russia running in the .05% to 1% ABV range.

Today, kvass is brewed as a beer and typically comes in around 3% ABV. Both in the past as well as today, kvass is a funky beer that’s often flavored with strawberries, raisins, and herbs like mind. It’s also common to include caraway seeds to increase the rye bread flavor.

What is Kvass?
Kvass is a fermented beverage that originated in the Slavic countries during the Middle Ages. Still made today, kvass is most popular in Russia, but can be easily found throughout most of Eastern Europe.

Basically, a kvass is brewed by fermenting loaves of rye bread and is typically a very low ABV drink, with common versions found today in Russia running in the .05% to 1% ABV range.

Today, kvass is brewed as a beer and typically comes in around 3% ABV. Both in the past as well as today, kvass is a funky beer that’s often flavored with strawberries, raisins, and herbs like mind. It’s also common to include caraway seeds to increase the rye bread flavor.
I recently had the one from Scratch and it was pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back