2017 Dark Lord Day

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm group B as well but I love the decision. Makes my day less stressful. I could see if group A was more expensive, but the tickets were all the same price.

I'm group B as well but I love the decision. Makes my day less stressful. I could see if group A was more expensive, but the tickets were all the same price.

I generally agree. Would have been nice if this was announced before the ticket sale. Now the last groups are the best, less time to have to carry around the bottles. And no matter how they're split up, I wouldn't be too happy with the vintage bottles instead of the variant.

Current forecast shows a high of 58F, overcast with scattered showers. Let's hope that improves a little this week.

I generally agree. Would have been nice if this was announced before the ticket sale. Now the last groups are the best, less time to have to carry around the bottles. And no matter how they're split up, I wouldn't be too happy with the vintage bottles instead of the variant.

Current forecast shows a high of 58F, overcast with scattered showers. Let's hope that improves a little this week.

Valid point.

I threw out my rain boots I bought last year in hopes I wouldn't need them this year. I'l take the 58 with minimal rain though.

Valid point.

I threw out my rain boots I bought last year in hopes I wouldn't need them this year. I'l take the 58 with minimal rain though.

58 and overcast sounds fairly nice for DLD. If the rain is minimal, I like standing around in a jacket or sweatshirt. What I don't like is layered rain gear and ultimately ending up soaked and cold anyway.

58 and overcast sounds fairly nice for DLD. If the rain is minimal, I like standing around in a jacket or sweatshirt. What I don't like is layered rain gear and ultimately ending up soaked and cold anyway.

Agreed. Wet and cold is a no go.

Yeah. I will be too. I am going Thursday before DLD. My brother and i are going to 18th street and deviate brewing as well.

Yeah. I will be too. I am going Thursday before DLD. My brother and i are going to 18th street and deviate brewing as well.

Deviate is awesome. While in Indy Black Acre is likely a close second. Daredevil makes a good IPA but it can be had at every grocery store in Indiana.

Side note for all who are going and might want to share or get a pour from a fellow HBT guy: I will be the 6'4" guy in a white t-shirt that says: "Dragon Abortion"

it is best that you don't ask why.

Side note for all who are going and might want to share or get a pour from a fellow HBT guy: I will be the 6'4" guy in a white t-shirt that says: "Dragon Abortion"

it is best that you don't ask why.

From my experience, T-shirts are useless at DLD.

What kind of raincoat will you be wearing?

That's the question...

I'll be wearing a black Minor Threat T-Shirt with a picture of Ronald Reagan (with a mohawk). It will, however, be covered by a blue hooded raincoat.

:D

Are we celebrating Lord Voldamort's birthday? You do realize don't you, that his birthday is December, 31st. You know. Just for future reference.
[emoji6][emoji106]

Ready to do this! Ill be a big red head in a 3floyds work shirt. With a grey backpack.

My app wasn't working. I don't know how I am alive today. I am the only guy wearing khaki shorts and flip flops, black sweatshirt.

Dude was passed out in the grass for hours by the food trucks. Medical staff came over with a stretcher and he just laid there and put up the rock fist. It was so amazing.

On another note, I got a bourbon barrel DL. No vintage!

Latest posts

Back