2014 HBT Fantasy Baseball League

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually lost to Carson this week. He finished very strong!

Dave

Ahhh that's right, I was facing Darwin.

Don't mind me. I'm elderly and haven't had my pills.

"I'm cold and there are wolves after me."

Exactly, plus a league without dealing gets boring.

AMEN to that! I am up to 6 trades in 2014. Makes it so much more fun!

Again, that is why I want to up the keepers (not to Harp-er on this point too much) it would add soo much spice and complexity to the league. Think your team is out of it - not right now but in general? Trade your 30 something star to a team with a chance to win it, get young keepers in return.

Anyways, that is enough from me on that for April and May, at least.

ESPN fantasy app sucks! 2nd time already it showed no probable starters for me today and 2 started. That's horse****!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Johnny,

I think with your track record you ought to go to the big league teams and promise not to draft their young premier pitchers in exchange for money.

Dave

Johnny,

I think with your track record you ought to go to the big league teams and promise not to draft their young premier pitchers in exchange for money.

Dave

Not a bad idea. I wonder if Scott Boras would take me on as a client.

Who the hell is price, cashner and goldy? Did we get another new manager and i missed it? Or just another name change?

That was just a name change. Darwin changed to that from black Sabathias for legal reasons. Ozzy had filed a joint suit with CC. Oddest couple ever.

I'm developing a complex about checking my score...Everytime I open the team page there's a new "DL15".

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

You should change your team name to the Rangers! They have a full pitching rotation on the DL now. Matt Harrison's career may be over and it looks like Perez will now be getting TJ surgery too. This team just can't catch a break this year! I'm a die-hard Rangers fan and I can't name our pitching rotation or starting line up. Way too many "call-ups" this year.

Injuries injuries injuries, oh and more injuries.

Who else is cringing everyday, just waiting to see who they have to replace?

I am for sure. Had both Cashner and Gio go down over the weekend. June cannot come quick enough with Profar and Polanco ready to go.

Dave

I am for sure. Had both Cashner and Gio go down over the weekend. June cannot come quick enough with Profar and Polanco ready to go.

Dave

So I'm the only one who made out on our deal with Springer starting to get comfortable.

This is becoming a total crapshoot with these injuries.

So I'm the only one who made out on our deal with Springer starting to get comfortable.

This is becoming a total crapshoot with these injuries.

So far, yes, though it looks like Gio will miss the minimum. No structural damage.

The single not too under rated commish move of the year was adding another dl slot.

Dave

So far, yes, though it looks like Gio will miss the minimum. No structural damage.

The single not too under rated commish move of the year was adding another dl slot.

Dave

lol yeah I think that everyone is benefiting from that this year.

Good morning everyone, anyone have a 3B they'd put on the trade block?

Just found this thread and the other and decided to follow along - any chance someone can link the league page?

It has been a crazy year for injuries - I think I had 5 guys on the DL at one point in my league, and I was not even the highest. Good thing too or my season might already be over! :)

I would also like to toss my name in the hat for the wait list for next year.

Good morning everyone, anyone have a 3B they'd put on the trade block?

Juan Francisco. Make an offer.

So now I have my #1 pitcher on the damn DL! This season sucks!

there there. there there.
Don't worry. It's bound to get worse.

Just found this thread and the other and decided to follow along - any chance someone can link the league page?

It has been a crazy year for injuries - I think I had 5 guys on the DL at one point in my league, and I was not even the highest. Good thing too or my season might already be over! :)

I would also like to toss my name in the hat for the wait list for next year.

Can't post link as I'm on my phone.
I'll keep you on the wait list. That's one guy in front of you.

Thanks for checking in.

He's not on my fantasy team, but he is on my favorite team. Prince Fielder done for the year. Dammit! The Rangers now have 14 players on the DL. Most in the Majors. And to whomever has Jurikson Profar, looks like he has had a set back and is out another 2-3 months.

Latest posts

Back