2012 Simcoe In Stock!

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

OP
Steelers77

Steelers77

Vendor
Reaction score
Galaxy (4/oz only) will be in this week as well.

We will have lb's and 4/oz of Simcoe, Citra, and Amarillo.

jperry

Reaction score
That Simcoe smells crazy good. I kept the empty bag just to smell it, while I still can.

ipaman00

Reaction score
Why do you tempt me so much ............ fine bought 3 pounds of Amarillo, Citra, Mosaic. Wife will not be happy as I already have 15 pounds from you stuck in our freezer, but now I have all the hops I want. :drunk:

OP
Steelers77

Steelers77

Vendor
Reaction score
Is there a shipping option to "pick-up" at your store? I'll be driving to Minnesota this weekend and passing through Janesville.
That was getting abused, if you just pay for shipping and put in the comments you want to pick it up I will refund you.

mewithstewpid

Reaction score
bought simcoe, citra, galaxy, mosaic, FF 7c's, and summit. As with others, the female will not be pleased.

thanks for having these in stock they are tough finds now a days

Effingbeer

Reaction score
Stalking your site and the forum paid off! Extremely happy to order a pound of citra and Amarillo.

Effingbeer

Reaction score
mewithstewpid said:
bought simcoe, citra, galaxy, mosaic, FF 7c's, and summit. As with others, the female will not be pleased.

thanks for having these in stock they are tough finds now a days
My wife paid for mine. She drinks up all my IPA's like citra and Amarillo might be hard to get someday.

Glynn

Reaction score
picked up an order on Thursday. Order Number : CHO_-32301 can you ship it out this wed or thur of next week i'd like to come on Monday the 28th. it normally take 3 days for it to get here

Effingbeer

Reaction score
As many others have stated, you guys are a class act. I am extremely happy with your business practices. I will be placing more orders with you and telling all my friends.

OP
Steelers77

Steelers77

Vendor
Reaction score
We have some Mosaic, Centennial and Simcoe in stock and we are waiting for Cascade to arrive this week. We also have 2012 Willamette, Santiam, Columbus, Bravo and Apollo coming.

We also have a special treat arriving, 4 experimental varieties! I will post more about those after they arrive.

OP
Steelers77

Steelers77

Vendor
Reaction score
As many others have stated, you guys are a class act. I am extremely happy with your business practices. I will be placing more orders with you and telling all my friends.
Thanks for the kind words, we are really trying our best to make everyone happy.
Cheers

mewithstewpid

Reaction score
excited for the experimentals! the female is going to be very, very upset. Ive already taken up the entire freezer door with your hops!

great business, my go to online vendor.

bellmtbbq

Reaction score
Ordering a varying pound of odd hops tonight. SUPER psyched to try Apollo and Ahtanum! Both sound amazing. And a few others.

Been meaning to order from you, the hop selection and prices are awesome

Also, is there a chance you can get Comet in next year? Id love to order from you guys but may have to get a pound from HopsDirect

Krovitz

Reaction score
Thinking about picking up some galaxy and bravo. Should I wait for a restock of mosaic and riwaka or just order ASAP?

OP
Steelers77

Steelers77

Vendor
Reaction score
Comet will be here in about a week-10 days, Riwaka may never be back and Mosaic will be up this weekend.
John

Krovitz

Reaction score
Comet will be here in about a week-10 days, Riwaka may never be back and Mosaic will be up this weekend.
John
Thank you very much. Can't wait to try out galaxy. For anyone wondering, mosaic hops are outstanding, IMHO. Just dry hopped with the last of my supply and they stunk up the whole.room.

droder1

Reaction score
so I think i've purchased every other damn hop variety from you... but missed out on Galaxy. Anymore coming in?

OP
Steelers77

Steelers77

Vendor
Reaction score
More Galaxy and Amarillo soon. Also, We have Millennium and Vanguard in and will have them on the site soon!

Krovitz

Reaction score
Ordered on Sunday. Shipped on Monday. Delivered to Massachusetts on Thursday. Can't get better than that. Thank you for your speed. I'll be a returning customer.