2012 Simcoe In Stock!

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

doobliebop

Reaction score
I don't know how you can afford to sell these so low, but on behalf of everyone who's ever ordred from you... THANK YOU!

sweetcell

Protruding Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
finally got my mitts on some mosaic... can't wait!

i would have ordered some noble'ish or EKG'ish hops if you had any, but the selection is only 2011 crop. too bad!

DustBow

Reaction score
thinking about my current freezer stock and what's now on the way....looks like my 2013 brewing schedule is going to be:
IPA
IPA
IPA
IPA
IPA

Velinos

Reaction score
Yay I got my order in. Snagged a pound each of Centennial, Simcoe, and Columbus for my second attempt to brew an IPA (first one was a failure and ended up dumping it). Also grabbed a pound of EKG. Good to hear that those are good. Also got a pound of Cascade, C-Type, and Centennial for a buddy of mine. I jumped the gun a bit because I was afraid things would sell out and bought 4 4oz bags of Cascade and now I see that the pound bags are available. Oh well, it is still a great deal.

I need to make a drive down to your store sometime. Do you normally carry brewstands? If so, may I ask what they run? I could not find them on your site.

Thanks again. I am looking forward for my shipment to arrive.

mooshimanx

Reaction score
Yeah, I tend to err on the side of ordering more hops than I need since the pellets actually have a pretty dang long shelf life when stored properly.

Gear101

Reaction score
add to the freezer #s of citra, nelson and amarillo. Stocked for the year now.

SpacemanSpiff

Reaction score
Glad I checked in on this. Been dying to try Nelson and I also got some Mosaic. Good time to reload on Centennial as well.

OP
Steelers77

Steelers77

Vendor
Reaction score
I'm trying guys. We were slammed so shipping was a little slower than normal. You guys helped push us to our best week ever which was preceded by our best month ever.

Thanks for your support.

Oh yeah, more Citra will be here soon!

DustBow

Reaction score
Pulling those thick, sealed 1-pounds bags out of the package, I kinda felt like a dope dealer stacking up "kilos" :cross:

PintoBean

Hailstorm Brewing Co
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Already used up a lb of the hops today brewing a IIPA and a pale ale. Citra, Simcoe, Nelson, and Motueka in the IIPA and all Nelson in the pale. Can't wait!

Mumbly

Reaction score
Darn you!!!!! working on my friends computer, when i noticed you had Mosiac and Nelson back in stock.

thanks for the great hops.
matt

Loneleigh

Reaction score
I just ordered a small amount of hops to try you guys out. I was really hoping you'd have some Galaxy.

jperry

Reaction score
your sold out of simcoe 1lb, I hope you get more soon! Let me know when you'll have more available, thanks.

TheDankness

Reaction score
Just placed my first order for some citra, warrior and cascade. I just got an email saying it has been shipped, I can't wait to get em!

KozHops

Reaction score
Just got my order of Amarillo and Citra in the mail today! Thanks guys, always great working with FBS!

OP
Steelers77

Steelers77

Vendor
Reaction score
2012 Sorachi Ace are in! We put some Nelson up and the Simcoe, Citra and Amarillo should be up in the next day or two

bellmtbbq

Reaction score
Steelers77 said:
2012 Sorachi Ace are in! We put some Nelson up and the Simcoe, Citra and Amarillo should be up in the next day or two
Awesome on the Amarillo! Any chance you guys get in any Ahtanum soln? I'd love some

OP
Steelers77

Steelers77

Vendor
Reaction score
We got backed up and just started bagging the Citra, Simcoe and Amarillo, look for them by the end of the week.

Cheers

Latest posts