2010 NCAA tournament discussion thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate my local CBS, the guide said the uw vs Marquesa game would be on and the unloved game is on. They are also still broadcasting in 2 channel, I called and the stupid engineer said its on our plan but not sure when they are upgrading to 5.1 you f'ing suck

I have a great idea for next year. I'm going to give Buzz Williams a call, and make a novel suggestion. How about playing some ****ing defense?
Very strange there. Marquette had been living off its defense most of the year. Weird.

Georgetown losing was a killer for me. I've been a Hoyas fan since the Big East began. And the Big East is taking a beating, 1-3 so far. Yuck.

I have a great idea for next year. I'm going to give Buzz Williams a call, and make a novel suggestion. How about playing some ****ing defense?
Another thing on that play. The kid is lefthanded. They forced him left, he went left and then Marquette provided no help. What the hell was that?

West Virginia has its stuff together now. And Cornell is going to beat Temple. I believe I picked that in one of my brackets.

Yes, yes, you do. (and you're the only one that had two brackets in the TapRoom challenge - well, not counting data's blank one)

Just like to point out that even though I screwed up and added my bracket to the wrong thing, I would be kicking but in yours AZ

so far:

points 140

* PCT(%)95.2%
* RNK 227,272
* PPR 1630

you're up one game on me (I have 130 points) and I have more PPR with 1650.

Besides, when I look at the TapRoom contestants, I see Humann has 0 pts :D

No worries. That's what West Virginia does.

I want WVa. to win because Joe Mazzulla is the dude who ran me over a few weeks ago. I'd hate to think it was for naught. :p

Well, at least you have a good reason for cheering for WV. :D

Well, I'm disappointed in Temple. I really thought they'd win that one. Until I saw them play today.

I'm officially done. I had 'Nova as the champ in one of my brackets. Good move. Not like I didn't see the Wildcats tank in the last few weeks. Moron.

Kansas lost! I guess you can just go ahead and put MD in the final four then!! :ban: :ban: :ban:

Good thing I have West Virginia winning it all!

I'm officially done. I had 'Nova as the champ in one of my brackets. Good move. Not like I didn't see the Wildcats tank in the last few weeks. Moron.

Well. I had Kansas winning it all, with Vanderbilt being my big "upset" team to go into the Elite 8. So, two of my Elite 8 picks didn't even make the Sweet 16. I suck. Badly.

The sad part of this? Right now, I'm sitting at #2 in this! So, when those rounds come up, I'll drop fast and furiously. Oh well. It was good while it lasted.

Back