2 kegs, 1 co2 tank?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timrox1212

Reaction score
So I took the plunge and bought my first kegging set up an now I'm itching for more. I wanna add another keg so I can have 2 beers on tap at all times but I only have 1 co2 tank. Do they make regulators for 2 kegs? If they do how would I go about carbing 2 kegs at different times?

They have daisy chained regulators where you can have two different pressures, or you can do like many and get a distributor valve. Mine has one in and four out with valves, but I only use one regulator so all kegs are on the same pressure. My kegerator holds 3 kegs and I have an extra line for purging kegs/fermenters/etc.

So something like this then would be what I want? ImageUploadedByHome Brew1389042050.452792.jpg

They sell cheap brass or nylon tees at Home Depot for a few dollars. Use that to split your CO2 line and you are good to go.

You can also use a secondary regulator after the distribution splitter if you only want one beer at a lower pressure than the others.

Latest posts

Back