• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Illinois 15 Gallon Brew-Boss For Sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cooper

Reaction score
I'm selling my 15 Gallon Brew-Boss system.

I bought the system back in 2015 and everything is in great shape and well-maintained. I don't brew all that often so it's been used maybe 6 or 7 times?

I did add etching to the inside of the kettle for gallon markers but they're about a quarter gallon off :smack: (used the q-tip and 9volt battery method). See pic.

Comes with the following:
15 Gallon Brew-Boss Kettle : I added a whirlpool arm because I didn't like the way the included one performed (I'll add it to the rest of the items though when shipping).
False Bottom for Kettle
5500w Element
Temperature Probe
Brew-Boss Controller (not the newer yellow one)
Pump with SS Head (with ball valve on the out port to control the flow rate)
15 Gallon COFI Filter (NEVER USED!)
All hoses with camlock connectors

$1000 plus shipping costs

This has been a great system for me but I don't do all that many batches per year and I'm looking to find something else to spend money on. :mug:

Other than etching if no damage or missing parts I'll take the system for 1000.00. Can you give me a price on shipping to 60510? Could also fly down to get it. 6308036967 Don

Other than etching if no damage or missing parts I'll take the system for 1000.00. Can you give me a price on shipping to 60510? Could also fly down to get it. 6308036967 Don

Hi Don,

Using FedEx Ground, and if I can get everything into one large box, the cost would be right around $100.00. But if you fly down to get it then we wouldn't need to worry about it. :)

My pm inbox is not working. Shipping sounds much cheaper. It's about a 2hr flight to either Scott or metro east. Which r u closer to?

Couple of questions :Is the system controlled by Android Bluetooth or wifi? I don't see the original whirlpool tube.

The original whirlpool tube is not in the pictures but I have it (it was in a drawer and everything in the pictures was stored inside the pot) and it'll be included with the rest of the items.

The system can be controlled by either and an Android or iPad/iPhone via the brew-boss app. The controller has a wifi that you connect to via your device and it helps to completely forget all other wifi connections that you may have stored. The app is supposed to work better with an Android device but I've had no problems using my iPad to control it.

I've pushed my 15G COFI to 25 lbs of grain. Btw, just adding 2 cents to any buyer thinking on this, it's a GREAT system and the best customer support by far from Darin and his team.

I've pushed my 15G COFI to 25 lbs of grain. Btw, just adding 2 cents to any buyer thinking on this, it's a GREAT system and the best customer support by far from Darin and his team.

Agreed! Darin is wonderful to work with for any question you could have about the product.

Back