• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Minnesota 14 gallon Heated/Cooled Stainless Steel MoreBeer Fermenter

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ajbeckwith

Reaction score
This is the MoreBeer 14 gallon fermenter with all the bells and whistles. I bought it when I brewed and fermented all on one level. The beauty of this besides the temperature control is being able to wheel it over to your boil kettle/chiller, fill it up through the sample port, pitch, oxygenate, close up and roll back to where you want to plug it in. I did about 5 batches in here total, and loved it.

We moved last August, and now I have to haul fermenters up and down steps and replaced all of mine with plastic Spiedels due to this.
Local area is preferred, as shipping will definitely need to be freight (just a guess). I do have a gigantic shipping container for it if needed.

I am asking $1249/OBO for all of what is included below:
- 14 Gallon Heated/Cooled Fermenter - $1799
- 3" wheel set - $79
- 15" leg extensions - $99
- CO2 adapter with pressure gauge - $49
- Ultimate yeast harvester - $149.95
- 2" oxygenation stone - $69.99
(total: $2,245.94 new)

IMG_0833.jpg

IMG_0834.jpg

IMG_0835.jpg

IMG_0836.jpg

IMG_0837.jpg

IMG_0838.jpg

IMG_0839.jpg

IMG_0840.jpg

Last edited:
I am in South Minneapolis. Willing to drive a little to meet up for a good offer :)

Back