• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Connecticut 120V 1650 watt RIMS tube with PID Controller

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ferm.adventures

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
SOLD!

Purchased on Amazon from seller stir-plate/brew-control. They still sell similar tubes and controllers.

1650 watt 120 volt tube - will ship, but buyer pays for shipping.

Rims tube alone (minus temp probe) $80
Controller with Mypin Pid, and the tube, $220. I won't sell the controller alone, as I prefer to just sell the tube hardware.

I have the original instruction sheet that covers using the PID controller, and will include with controller. Picture shows male camlocks, but I have hose barbs to replace them with instead if the buyer requests.

I posted this in another thread, but I think it's buried by the other topic I believe.

IMG_1885.jpg

IMG_1886.jpg

IMG_1887.jpg

IMG_1889.jpg

IMG_1890.jpg

IMG_1891.jpg

Last edited:
If anyone is curious about shipping, it looks like it would be a box with the dimensions of 24x10x10. Weight of 16#. Shipping from zipcode 06052.

If the shipping quote appears excessive, pm me and we can try to work something out.

I just saw that an inkbird IPB-16 pid is on sale and can be had for $67.50 with promo pricing on Amazon. It would work for anyone interested in just the tube, but you will need to update it to a thermowell in the tube, or cap the tube and rely on the temperature probe placed in the mash tun.

Back