12 Beers of Christmas 2019 Edition

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Arrived today...
IMG_20191209_153756.jpg

So, a couple of you have received your boxes (I hope) yesterday, and one more will get theirs today. The remaining boxes were dropped off at the post office earlier, so we'll see how that goes.

PM's have been sent to @Hoppy2bmerry and @TBC with tracking numbers. Those two boxes will go to FedEx tomorrow. The rest of the East Coast group will go out this week and tracking numbers will be sent as soon as I create the label.

According to FedEx all the West groups Cranberry Lambicky should be delivered by today. I have received the Old Ale and the Gingerbread Ale already. Nice job on the packaging @anotherbeerplease and @chrisgood1. When they all arrive we are going to have a tasting with some homebrew friends of mine. Cheers!

PMs have been sent to @fourfarthing, @satph, @HopHeavy, and @wstbrewing with the tracking number on the remaining East Coast Gingerbread Browns. These will get to FedEx tomorrow morning.

East Coast recipients, I included a few brewery stickers in everyones boxes, so don't miss them and throw thrm out. The double shipments did get double stickers so no one had to arm wrestle for them.

This was the first time I've shipped beer, so hopefully they arrive safe and sound.

They are fine! Keep you eye on the graphics and not so much on the boarder. I cut mine with paper cutter and use a glue stick, they are far from perfect. It’s the beer that matters. :)

@TBC … If you are up to it, great. If not, I could jump into the roll. Is everyone happy with the twin coasts thing this year? I know the east coast group had fewer participants, but I felt like we got off cheap this year.

Back