100% or $500 off your order today DEC 31 2021 only!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
YEP I SAID IT!!

Here ya go party people. This is what we're doing to have some fun and ring in the new year.

The absolute LAST order to post on my site today will get a 100% off (less ACTUAL shipping) up to $500.00 of product

If your order is the last to post this year...... it's on me.

www.norcalbrewingsolutions.com

A couple things.
This is absolutely an HBT only discount. I want to do this for you guys only to give HUGE thanks for all the support this year with all we have been through.

YOU MUST MUST MUST put "HBT AND your USERNAME" in the comments at checkout without them BOTH you're not in the running.

All sales are final today IF you are in the running. Please no $500 orders then cancel them tomorrow because you didn't win. Not cool and would really take the pleasure out of doing this in the future.

Lastly... YOU MUST MUST MUST reply to this thread just to let me know your in or you're going to get in, thinking about being in or just think this is cool and I am out of my mind.

The "LESS ACTUAL SHIPPING" is so EVERYONE worldwide can play. You get the free stuff but must pay the shipping. $9.95 "Flat Rate" shipping is OUT for this offer so just don't choose it.

Time stamp is going to be EST and 12:01AM (9:01 PST) Jan 1 2022 playtime is over . Going to USE EST on this offer NOT PST. Want to make sure the EAST coasters don't need to stay up till the ABSOLUTE wee hours to play.... You're welcome :)

Sound like fun?

Lets do this!

Cheers
Jay

Last edited:
Thanks @Jaybird ! That's a really cool offer. I haven't been around as long as others, what's your website? Thanks again and happy new year!

Cheers!

reply to this thread just to let me know your in or you're going to get in, thinking about being in or just think this is cool and I am out of my mind.
#1 This is WAY freaking cool!
#2 Yes you ARE out of your mind, but i think the good people here will appreciate this and play nice.
#3 i don't foresee myself ordering, but... i am a degenerate gambler, so... if there's enough booze in me, i might just try it!!
Thanks Jay!

I think you’re out of your mind too! Wish I needed something…
Thanks, you are a great guy for better crazy, I’m jealous 🤪

i am so going to try to find a $5 item to order at 10am MST, lol, if you can be nuts....i've gotta try to out do you!

but i hope someone actually....

i am so going to try to find a $5 item to order at 10am MST, lol, if you can be nuts....i've gotta try to out do you!

but i hope someone actually....

Well you win you crazy MOFO! With a $5 order. AND just because you are an absolute comedian... I'm gonna pay your shipping too! Baaahaaaaa! WOW did I get off easy.

Happy New Year!

Jay

IMG_20220103_114952123.jpg

So I know you only ordered a $5 item but I am stuffing all of this into a priority flat rate envelope and sending it on today. Your 100% refund yes I even refunded your shipping has already been done. Thank you Michael for playing I appreciate it very much.

Cheers
Jay

DUDE! Thank you!!! The donation to the Empire State Ride is VERY appreciated and wow, incredibly unexpected! That is so totally awesome of you my man! 1 step closer to my goal!

The green stuff is a pound of bottle wax beads. Fun to have around in the brewery for sure for dressing up bottles and such.

Cheers
Jay

Back