• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

10 Gal Spartanburg Stainless Pinlock Keg

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

southpawbrew

Reaction score
Kegs have been sold

I have 2, 10-gallon stainless Spartanburg pinlock kegs. They are in really good shape new silicon gaskets on the lid, poppets, and dip tubes. Ready to serve up your brew.

I have been using them to ferment in a completely closed fermentation system, it works great. Using CO2 to rack my brew is nice, no oxygen, no mess.

Here's the deal I really don't want to sell them but I have been planning my RIMS build for a few months and need to raise the funds for it within the existing equipment I have if I want to do it anytime soon.

I wanted to give the HBT community first crack before I go to fleabay. If I get a good enough offer I'll sell one or both otherwise I'll keep them and just keep saving my pennies for the RIMS.

PM me or e-mail at craigslistcencoast at gmail dot com

i_20100507220358.jpg

i_20100507222120.jpg

I have only ordered the ssr and heat sink to make me feel like I've started. Everything else is just a plan. Rims trade possibilities? Let me know.

I think my expectations may have been a little high on what the keg was worth. But I was hoping to get most of what I need for the stainless rims tube and what I need from auber.

I went back and forth with this actually. my first logo had the mirror image of the hand. What I settled on was the hand looks like an imprint, in say concrete or getting your fingerprint done. So you're seeing the left hand from the top.

But half my friends see a right hand and half my friends and wife see a left hand. Either way I need to get a new version so there is no question

Back