💥50% OFF for Inkbird 1500ft Remote range Wireless Thermometer with 4 Probes(only $29.99 can get one)👏

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

spittybug

Reaction score
Just ordered. Seems like a great deal as I like the Inkbird products. Will probably use for BBQ as well as double checking mash, HLT, BK and herms temps......

UPDATE. Just received it. Seems well made. All sensors read same values - good. Haven't used yet, but tested fine out of the box.

Last edited:
OP
OP
inkbird
Reaction score
Just ordered. Seems like a great deal as I like the Inkbird products. Will probably use for BBQ as well as double checking mash, HLT, BK and herms temps......
Thank you for your support of INKBIRD. If you like this IRF-4S, please help to share it with your friends and family, it is a great discount now!!:mug:

superiorsat

Reaction score
All the way to check out and it is still $64.19 with tax. There was a box about gift options but that didn't change anything.
Edit- Found it you have to check the box before you add to the cart. Didn't see it at first.

GBRbrew

THIS IS MY BREWSTICK!!!
Reaction score
Bam just ordered thanks inkbird iv been needing to upgrade

OP
OP
inkbird
Reaction score
All the way to check out and it is still $64.19 with tax. There was a box about gift options but that didn't change anything.
Edit- Found it you have to check the box before you add to the cart. Didn't see it at first.
Dear friend, You need to check the box to get the 50% off coupon, the discount shows up during checkout. Happy shopping. :mug: