💥50% OFF for Inkbird 1500ft Remote range Wireless Thermometer with 4 Probes(only $29.99 can get one)👏

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just ordered. Seems like a great deal as I like the Inkbird products. Will probably use for BBQ as well as double checking mash, HLT, BK and herms temps......

UPDATE. Just received it. Seems well made. All sensors read same values - good. Haven't used yet, but tested fine out of the box.

Last edited:
Just ordered. Seems like a great deal as I like the Inkbird products. Will probably use for BBQ as well as double checking mash, HLT, BK and herms temps......
Thank you for your support of INKBIRD. If you like this IRF-4S, please help to share it with your friends and family, it is a great discount now!!:mug:

All the way to check out and it is still $64.19 with tax. There was a box about gift options but that didn't change anything.
Edit- Found it you have to check the box before you add to the cart. Didn't see it at first.

All the way to check out and it is still $64.19 with tax. There was a box about gift options but that didn't change anything.
Edit- Found it you have to check the box before you add to the cart. Didn't see it at first.
Dear friend, You need to check the box to get the 50% off coupon, the discount shows up during checkout. Happy shopping. :mug:

Just an update on this product,one of the probes has gone belly up on me after 2 uses. Not optimistic on how long this is going to last

I have this one too and I really haven't used it to speak of..... HOWEVER, after giving them a good but uneditable review on Walmart for their remote pool thermometer, I feel I have to caution folks. 300' range it claims....HA! I'm lucky if mine stays connected over 40' with fresh batteries. The in-pool half sometimes loses the display for a while too. All in all it works most of the time, but it surely isn't stellar. Now, in all fairness, I have several of their temperature/humidity controllers and haven't had a lick of trouble over the years. I suspect they branched out into these other product lines by acquisition and the quality of them isn't up to theirs. Just my observations and conjecture.

Update #2 just plugged in the other 2 probes on 2 pork loins straight out of the fridge. One reads 37 the other reads 58 . At this point I CAN NOT RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT. I will contact inkbird and see if they are willing to make this right.

I have this one too and I really haven't used it to speak of..... HOWEVER, after giving them a good but uneditable review on Walmart for their remote pool thermometer, I feel I have to caution folks. 300' range it claims....HA! I'm lucky if mine stays connected over 40' with fresh batteries. The in-pool half sometimes loses the display for a while too. All in all it works most of the time, but it surely isn't stellar. Now, in all fairness, I have several of their temperature/humidity controllers and haven't had a lick of trouble over the years. I suspect they branched out into these other product lines by acquisition and the quality of them isn't up to theirs. Just my observations and conjecture.
Hi friend.Pls dont worry.will contact u to slove this problem.

So after leaving the post above Inkbird contacted me and arranged to have new probes for the unit sent to me, process was pretty painless actually…if nothing else they stand by there products and the customer service is pretty darn good.

Thanks inkbird.

So after leaving the post above Inkbird contacted me and arranged to have new probes for the unit sent to me, process was pretty painless actually…if nothing else they stand by there products and the customer service is pretty darn good.

Thanks inkbird.
U r welcome.It our honored to serve u.Have a nice day.Jaya

Back