I give up...what's it SWMBO mean?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jesse17

Yep....I tell you what...
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Ok, I understand that SWMBO refers to a wife/girlfriend or significant other or something, but I can't stand it anymore. What's the abreviation mean?

Drinking: Budweiser (I told you I'm just getting started, why can't you just leave me alone)

It's a trap, anyone who asks about is identified as lacking a very important skill (hint, it starts with 'G')

Jesse17 said:
Ok, I understand that SWMBO refers to a wife/girlfriend or significant other or something, but I can't stand it anymore. What's the abreviation mean?

You must not have one...
She Who Malts Barley Occasionaly. :ban: :mug:

Jesse17 said:

Drinking: Budweiser (I told you I'm just getting started, why can't you just leave me alone)

Search Will Make Better, OK

When I asked a year ago I got the answer in the first reply. Times are a changin and there is no vocabulary welfare any more.

the_bird said:
Is that why you and SWMBO were having trouble? ;)

Man, you have been all over my ass about this like that Mig on Cougar! (and remember, it really screwed him up ;) )

But sadly no, damn women and thier concern for your health! (the smoking and drinking was her concern....2.5 days w/o a smoke, no meds, and I've been working on the excessive drinking for a couple of months now)

the_bird said:
Sorry, I tend to take a joke too far, don't I? ;)

I'm happy for you, and good luck with the smoking (or, er... not smoking).

just some good old fashion ball bustin' man!

So far so good...I just woke up the other day and never thought about buying another pack, so odd quite frankly

rohanski said:
When I asked a year ago I got the answer in the first reply. Times are a changin and there is no vocabulary welfare any more.

Here is your Vocabulary Welfare Check. Now go out and get a job! :D

She Who Mashes Barley Often, yeah in my dreams!

Cheers

98EXL said:
Man, you have been all over my ass about this like that Mig on Cougar! (and remember, it really screwed him up ;) )

But sadly no, damn women and thier concern for your health! (the smoking and drinking was her concern....2.5 days w/o a smoke, no meds, and I've been working on the excessive drinking for a couple of months now)

You've been working on the excessive drinking? Is that working on drinking more or working on drinking less?

Melana said:
You've been working on the excessive drinking? Is that working on drinking more or working on drinking less?

Damn. Another woman has broken the secret code.

Everyone rotate your decoder rings 90 degrees counter-clockwise.

Melana said:

drinking somewhere between 1-8, not 8-15 :D

olllllo said:
Damn. Another woman has broken the secret code.

Everyone rotate your decoder rings 90 degrees counter-clockwise.

Hey, I'm the woman that brews beer and encourages her husband to drink beer... I even bring home growlers when i'm out on business trips... Does that count?;)

Melana said:
Hey, I'm the woman that brews beer and encourages her husband to drink beer... I even bring home growlers when i'm out on business trips... Does that count?;)

My SWMBO needs only a few bits of encouragement from you....she's almost that good! I got Pocket Shots when she was in Cali last.....if she sees good beer she gets it, but doesn't brew and make me drink....that's the backwards part...but at least she drinks and eats everything I make!

Back