Cheap alternative to a drip tray?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know what your idea of cheap is, as every one has a different idea of what cheap is to them, but you can get a really great drip tray from ACU for a really great price. I know their prices have gone up since I paid $56 for mine back in May '06 due to the increase in the price of stainless steel, but I think they are still under $75.

John

DSC02100.jpg

johnsma22 said:
I don't know what your idea of cheap is, as every one has a different idea of what cheap is to them, but you can get a really great drip tray from ACU for a really great price. I know their prices have gone up since I paid $56 for mine back in May '06 due to the increase in the price of stainless steel, but I think they are still under $75.

John

DSC02100.jpg

man that looks great.. sooo much money for what you get IMO

I'd go to your local bar (where everybody knows you name) and make a convincing case for them to give you one of those rubber bar mats. Because you can't get no cheaper than free......

Back