Sanyo 4433 keggerator?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sirsloop

Reaction score
I know the 4912 is the hot model, but I've located a cheap used 4433 for a 2 corny setup.

http://www.sanyo.com/appliances/refrigerators/index.cfm?productID=901

The page says its 18.75" wide... is that exterior or interior dimensions? Cornys are 9" in diameter correct? Even if its only 16" across in there, I should be able to leave the CO2 outside the fridge to the side and put one keg towards the rear and antother towards the front, right? Is there any downside to using this fridge and leaving the CO2 outside the keggerator? I would drill a hole on side or bottom with a barb fitting... put the regulators on/in the fridge and just have one line coming out for air. I also plan on removing the front shelves on the fridge, so that may give me a little extra working room...

i can get the 4433 for 100 bucks, so thats a pretty significant savings over a new 4912 at like 220 after tax.

Think it will work?

It has a full width freezer across the top. Might cause height restrictions for the kegs and possibly freeze the beer lines if you run them through the top to a tower.

BAHHH... I didnt notice the freezer in the photos there. Yeah... axe that idea...

back on the prowl I suppose :)

Thanks for the heads up...

you can run your faucet out the door and skip the tower for now. put the fridge on a table.

Back