Sanyo 4912 - Lines/Wires in the back wall??

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

htims05

Reaction score
I got a partially built sanyo 4912 kegerator (mini fridge convert) and it was designed to have the CO2 on the outside...which I prefer to keep so I don't have to move the kegs around to see pressures, etc.

That said the previous owner put a hole in the back wall off to the right side (pink spot in the image)...I need another hole because my regulator is a dual dial where I can carb and serve at the same time. Anyone know if I can put another hole just above or below the existing one without any issue - no lines in there??

IMG_4518.jpg

IMG_4517.jpg

without a schematic you are gonna have to carefully make some exploratory investigation...likely the condensing coils are on the sides....likely, not for sure...

try this...unplug it, door open, let it completely defrost and stabilize...start is back up and put your hands all over the cabinet looking for the hot spots (condenser coils)

Back