• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Heady Topper Yeast

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lael

Reaction score
Hey All!

I'm from Sydney, Aus and going to be visiting NYC for the next couple of weeks - does anyone have some heady topper yeast they would be willing to share? We can't get it down under and I'd love to be able to brew with it.

(anyone know how/where to buy some Heady Topper in NYC?)

Cheers!

I have a sample in my freezer that was harvested from HT & cultured. Let me know if interested, I can ship to you in NYC..

I'd also be interested in some HT yeast, if anyone has a larger starter of it they can cut and ship...

If lael wants some also, I can step up my vial a couple times and split for you two.
I provided it to another HBT member recently, in trade for a bunch of local brewery stickers and whatnot. If this sounds good to you, PM me and we can make it happen...

josh - that would be amazing!!!

I don't have much to trade as I'm already here - but happy to send you some cash for it. Hmm... I do have some Tim Tams I could spare - but not sure how they would post.

Just wanted to publicly thank Josh - that culture has fired up beautifully - packed immaculately and made it safely home. Thanks a ton! Hoping to brew with it very soon!

Just wanted to publicly thank Josh - that culture has fired up beautifully - packed immaculately and made it safely home. Thanks a ton! Hoping to brew with it very soon!

Excellent, good to hear!!
Good luck w the brew! Hopefully I'll get another trip Down Under soon and can work out a sample!

Cheers

Excellent, good to hear!!

Good luck w the brew! Hopefully I'll get another trip Down Under soon and can work out a sample!

Cheers

I don't mean to thread jack here... But do you by any chance have any more Conan yeast to distribute? I'd be very interested in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I can make more!

I would be very interested in some! Next time you make some please let me know, and if you are willing I would be happy to buy some.

Ok, cool. I've provided it to a few people.. I prefer not to sell it though. Have something to trade? I've done some trades for pint glasses, but I've got a plethora right now.. Maybe some other breweriana type item or something? Or perhaps something for brewing or whatnot..

Latest posts

Back