What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finishing off the night before the new episode of Vikings.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1393548872.815380.jpg

Sent from the future using neurological impulses.

Done bottling and cleaned up, about done with dinner, and almost time for the dreg party. Whose with me? Starting in five :rockin: :fro:

First time trying Foothills' BA porter. Tasty, inexpensive and lower ABV. Nice to be able to be enjoy a bourbon barrel aged beer that isn't a crippling 12%+

Round 2! Thanks wobrien, this is fantastic.

Probably my favorite all time beer. Yum.

Drank some HB Schwartz while I bottled some more HB. Now I am sampling the leftovers from the process. It's a 17.1% Monster Mash SMASH from Halloween. Pretty damn good tasting.

Sent from Cheese Doodle Land.

Bourbon barrel brett bier de garde, I support your alliteration beer :D

Trying this Unicorn Killer dark saison, thanks tripplehazzard

sent from turrible phone thingy, ok

No problem. I just saw a beer from them tonight that they did in collaboration with hops out of st Louis. Hope your enjoying it ;) cuz there is more where that came from. I think they are a pretty under rated brewery here in the Midwest

Sent from richard simmons' living room

Ill drink fir dregs with you here fins! I need to brew a saison soon anyway. Not sure but this may have brett in it. Although I hear they bottle with wine yeast. Not sure if that's every beer or what :D

Hell yeah! Since its Prairie I assume theres brett in there :D

My amber 2.0 which was said to be bitter. It's sweet. Malt sweet. Gross. I think it's a dumper. :-(

Now my swill. Nothing great at home tonight. I should be cleaning my house for my visitors tomorrow.

Highlands Devils Britches. Nice red IPA from Jessica

Haha it's weird to see my name. I like that beer and brewery. Glad you like it.

Lucky! :rockin: is that a brewery only release? I may just have to crack my stone barley wine then

Pretty much. Some make it out side Colorado but most stay in/ brewery only. There was only 147 cases of this produce so it was very limited.

Sent from Patty's pub while playing CharDee MacDennis.

Some more awesome pale ale. Hiatus on the dregs party until tomorrow. Waiting for the last one to chill 48 hours before cracking.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1393555050.192210.jpg

They used to bottle it in 12ozers but I guess all of our tolerances got too high and they didn't want to change the name...

Makes total sense! This size is certainly better for sharing. I'm bot calling it quits after this though tonight. May got for a ten fidy next just for good measure

My white ipa. Not feeling like doing what I need to do, which is kegging a beer. It's that damn sanitizing and actually doing stuff right now that's interfering with it getting done.

Latest posts

Back