Searching for a 3/8 MNPT to 1/4 MFL SS fitting

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Irrenarzt

Professional Homebrewer
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Can't find this for the life of me. I think Swagelok has this fitting but I can't find the thread pitch and size for a 1/4 MFL connection (the same connection for find on ball lock disconnects).

Thanks for any insight...

I'm sure they have it but I need the dimensions on the threads for what the brew community typically calls 1/4 MFL.

MFL = Male Flare??
Is it a 37 deg flared threaded end (JIC/AN fitting)?
If it is, 1/4" JIC/AN is a unified screw thread 7/16"-20

Yep MFL is male flare as far as I can tell. I'm trying to replicate the screw on part of a corny keg quick disconnect that utilizes a swivel nut that you commonly see at your local LBHS. Thanks for the info.

This post is long gone like a turkey in the corn, but CHI carries them for $4.16.

Check Common Industry Parts/Fittings-Couplers-Valves/Stainless Steel Fittings/Flare Fittings. Part #SSMFLPipe-04C03226ih.

Took me forever to find it— wanted a cheap gas disconnect. Thanks for the info on MFL thread sizes, I needed to confirm that it would work.

Latest posts

Back