Yuba City Brewers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zguy

Reaction score
Just moved here from NM. Looked online but didn't see anything in the way of a local homebrew store. Am I missing something??

Now for the important question...
I haven't brewed for awhile because things have been packed up. This itch is getting unbearable now but I have one problem. In NM I always borrowed a fellow brewers grain mill. Anyone in the area mind me using theirs? Thanks for any help.

I used to live between Auburn and Grass Valley, so I was vaguely in your area...

There are actually a few brew supply places in the general area (or at least within an hour drive).

Google knows all :) [ame]http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=yuba+city+brewing+supplies[/ame]

Yeah I was hoping for something closer than a couple of hours....

I guess I'm not the greatest planner because I can't count the number of times I've run to the lhbs for emergency ingredients or equipment

Old post, but hoping to help.

Basically we've got Chico homebrew, Sierra Moonshine (in grass valley), and OHBO in sac. If you're interested in hooking up with the local brew club you can find us as mashbrew.com and mashbrew on facebook. We have a brew day ~every six weeks and are totally happy to meet new brewers in the area.

I've posted on here before trying to find local home brewers in Yuba City.
Awesome to see there is a club forming. I live in Yuba City, but I'm currently in a Davis brew club (greenbelt brewers), and a certified bjcp judge. I'm certainly interested in meeting some other brewers in the area. Contact me if I could join one of your meetings, [email protected]

I spend a little time in the area and have been considering putting in a small home brew supply store. Was wondering how many homebrewers there are in the area and if Marysville/Yuba City would support a local supply store?

Back