Your favorite type of post-er on HBT:

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As a BJCP judge...

^ Dislike

You do know that no one can taste beer like a BJCP certified judge right? They just give those certificates out if you can taste beer right.

It's not like you have to put in hours upon hours of time to get that certification... So if you ain't one, well, you might as well just drink BMC since you can't taste that **** right anyway.

You do know that no one can taste beer like a BJCP certified judge right?

Here I am looking stupid because I told you what I liked about your beer from how it poured to it's finish, when in fact it probably tasted like goat piss lol. I need to take some of those classes.

edit: I'm assuming it's a class you have to take... BJCP dudes talk down to me more often than fresh out of college engineers.

Here I am looking stupid because I told you what I liked about your beer from how it poured to it's finish, when in fact it probably tasted like goat piss lol. I need to take some of those classes.

edit: I'm assuming it's a class you have to take... BJCP dudes talk down to me more often than fresh out of college engineers.

Rookie mistake. That's why I just drink Busch Light... It all tastes the same to me homeslice.

Poster who claims he can taste the difference in beer that was made in SS vs aluminum.

You do know that no one can taste beer like a BJCP certified judge right? They just give those certificates out if you can taste beer right.

It's not like you have to put in hours upon hours of time to get that certification... So if you ain't one, well, you might as well just drink BMC since you can't taste that **** right anyway.

I just meant that I have tasted hundreds of homebrews in competition. Very few are flawless.

"Hey, I'd like to build a semi-automated electric brewery in my basement, but I have no experience and I don't wish to really learn how to do any wiring and I'd like to spend no more than $200. Can someone give me full instructions on everything I need to buy and where I can buy it all the cheapest and how to put it all together or maybe you could just buy the parts for me and then deliver it to my house and then come inside and run some wiring for me? Again, I can only spend $200. Is this feasible or no?"

No prob. I will need the keys to your house. Tell me a weekend that you will be out of town so I don't get in the way. Leave the $200 on the kitchen table.

I like the threads where advice is given, then another poster jumps in and poopoo's that advice, then 4 posts later comes to the conclusion that the advice previously given is now new advice given by them

makes me giggle

still cant get over the random overuse............of............

im almost thinking ill eventually see a foot thick paragraph and all the ellipses will make some image of something prolific when viewed from afar

whatif.jpg

The ellipsis has evolved. It no longer just signifies the omission of words, it has become the raised eyebrow of the internet.

I'm OK with that. I am not OK with it being used.....for the writer......signify a pause or to collect....his thoughts.

But, who the hell am I, anyway...

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

-.-- --- ..- --. ..- -.-- ... .- .-. . ..-. ..- -. -. -.-- .- ... .... . .-.. .-..

.... --- .--. . .. -. . ...- . .-. .--. .. ... ... -.-- --- ..- --. ..- -.-- ... --- ..-. ..-. --..-- -.-- --- ..- .-. -... .-. ..- - .- .-..

Screw all of you, I won't stop using ellipses where I think they are needed.

;)

my usual method of
1 - highlight text
2 - right click
3 - hit "Search google for..."
didnt work. so I gave up. It seems theres morse code translators though

-.-- --- ..- --. ..- -.-- ... .- .-. . ..-. ..- -. -. -.-- .- ... .... . .-.. .-..

.... --- .--. . .. -. . ...- . .-. .--. .. ... ... -.-- --- ..- --. ..- -.-- ... --- ..-. ..-. --..-- -.-- --- ..- .-. -... .-. ..- - .- .-..

-. . -..- - - .... .. -. --. - .... .- - .. -.. .. -.. .-- .- ... - .- .--. --- ..- - -- --- .-. ... . -.-. --- -.. . .-- .. - .... .- .-- --- --- -.. . -. -. .. -.-. -.- .-.. . --- -. - .... . .-. . -.-. . .. ...- . .-. --- ..-. .- .--. .... --- -. .

[/quote]

-. . -..- - - .... .. -. --. - .... .- - .. -.. .. -.. .-- .- ... - .- .--. --- ..- - -- --- .-. ... . -.-. --- -.. . .-- .. - .... .- .-- --- --- -.. . -. -. .. -.-. -.- .-.. . --- -. - .... . .-. . -.-. . .. ...- . .-. --- ..-. .- .--. .... --- -. .

.-- --- --- -.. . -. -. .. -.-. -.- . .-.. -.-- --- ..- -- ..- ... - -... . --- .-.. -.. .- ... -- .

Pretty sure that's some kinda terrorist talk.

Now, for all these "gnarly bearded" guys to figure out they look like these extremists/terrorists, and at least trim the damn things.

I am so totally telling my brew-bro he looks like an Islamic extremist next time I see him. Because he totally does.

:D

*runs and hides*

what do you have against the fuzzy face people ?

that is discrimination, I am going to riot!!!

Anybody got a brick i can borrow?

I needs some new shoes

.-- --- --- -.. . -. -. .. -.-. -.- . .-.. -.-- --- ..- -- ..- ... - -... . --- .-.. -.. .- ... -- .

.-.. -.-- .-. .. -.-. ... ..-. .-. --- -- .- ... --- -. --. .... .- .... .- .--- --- -. -- -.-- --- ..- .-. -- --- - .... . .-. .. ... .- -.-. - ..- .- .-.. .-.. -.-- .- -. .. -.-. . .-.. .- -.. -.--

Now, for all these "gnarly bearded" guys to figure out they look like these extremists/terrorists, and at least trim the damn things.

I am so totally telling my brew-bro he looks like an Islamic extremist next time I see him. Because he totally does.

*runs and hides*

Most of the terrorist look like IT guys. Just huge ****ty splotchy neckbeards.

Probably the NSA,/ or Holand securiety keeping us safe from each other

you do know they are watching you thru your screen, right?

LOL

*runs and hides*

here slym, I gift you your very own, runs and hides

mouse3.gif

bored, I have finished the anvils I was working on, so have some down time. sitting here sipping a little sweet feed and bugging you guys

used to have a life, then I moved out in the woods,
I love it, no neighbors just animals.
check this out, this is my "breakfast club" bunch of spoiled wild deer

was taken this morning

the breakfast club 001.jpg

Then there is the person who wants to get started in brewing, but is having "cash-flow problems" and doesn't want to spend money on even the most basic equipment, like a hydrometer. At the bottom of the post is: "This message sent from my iphone6".

My $649. iphone6.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back