Your favorite BAD movie

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Big trouble in little china

I think Kurt Russels charactor could have been a little lesss of a dewb but it was all part of the joke...

Fights are good and final....

DPB

I would have to say Bad Taste, nothing better than vomit eating aliens looking for fast food!!!

Woah I gotta pick one. All of the Zombie (Lucio Fulci) films, the original isnt as chees as the sequels.

Anybody into the Jason Ellis Show? The Woodsman and Big F*cking Mega Boat

I have multiple degrees in Geology with a decent bit of focus on climate change and environmental processes. Despite this - I can't see "The Day After Tomorrow" too many times. It is my drop-whatever-is-going-on-and-watch-it-anytime-it-is-on-TV movie. I cannot, however, bring myself to buy the DVD.

Night of the Day of the Dawn of the Son of the Bride of the Return of the Revenge of the Terror of the Attack of the Evil, Mutant, Hellbound, Flesh-Eating, Crawling, Zombified Living Dead, Part 2...

In high school my buddies and I would rent this at least twice a month from the local indy video store. Haven't been able to find it since. No idea if it would be as funny when viewed without the large cloud of oddly hoppy smoke!

BAD Santa and Anaconda...really bad...but I watch them anytime I stumble upon them...:drunk:

*** DON'T SKIM THE FOLLOWING POST, LISTED MOVIES ARE GOOD NOT BAD ***

I can't believe someone would think Evil Dead/Army of Darkness are bad movies!

Evil Dead
Army of Darkness
Monty Python and the Holy Grail
The Princess Bride

All of these movies are great! Sooooooooo many good one liners in those movies. Hell, Army of Darkness is basically just one liners from beginning to end.

"Well Hello Mr Fancy Pants! I got news for you pal, you ain't leading but two things right now....Jack and sh*t.....and Jack left town!"

"Your primitive intellect wouldn't understand alloys and compositions and......things with molecular structures....and.....what the hell do you want anyway?"

"Gimmie some sugar baby!"

"Hail to the king baby!"

"Good...bad....I'm the guy with the gun!"

Damn, I'm gonna get to bed late tonight now.....

My point is that it's a BRILLIANT movie!:rockin:

Even though we love clerks and army of darkness, you cannot deny that the acting in clerks is HORRIBLE, and the one liners and the storyline of army of darkness is all over the place... Look at the sequence of events during the pit witch scene... Although my favorite line in the whole movie starts off with "This... Is my BOOMSTICK!!"

I geeked out over this movie as a kid. I'd completely freeze what i'm doing and watch if it ever hit the airwaves again. Battle Beyond the Stars...

Richard Thomas (Johnboy!)
George Peppard (A-Team!)
Robert Vaughn (Every TV Bad Guy in the 1970's!)
John Saxon (Enter The Dragon!)

What's not to love!

Last edited by a moderator:
Seriously? No mention of "Night of the Comet"? Come on!

Night-of-the-Comet.jpg

Howard the duck, mark of the devil, cabin boy, bad taste, dead alive, man bites dog, black sheep omg there's too many to pick a favorite. I just went down one row of my DVDs and realized wow I own a lot of bad movies. How about bela Lugosi meets a Brooklyn gorilla, or trilogy of terror. Those are pretty horrible.

I love most movie people would consider bad. I like movies that I don't have to think about and just watch. One of my new favorites is Tremors 4 the prequel. From the 80s I'd have to go with critter or maximum overdrive and real men.

War games count? Might be a little too good to be "bad".

+1 Pootietang & Krull

I wouldn't have thought army of darkness would be eligible until I tried watching it the other night and everyone I was with was about to kill me.

How about any troma movie? They are all horribly good. I used to watch krull all the time when I was younger and pootietang is excellent

RedOktoberfest said:
I wouldn't have thought army of darkness would be eligible until I tried watching it the other night and everyone I was with was about to kill me.

I remember watching AOD with may grandfather and laughing the whole time

"Meteor" from the 1970s. Sean Connery says the following, "why don't you shove a broom up my ass and I'll sweep the floor on my way out." That is all.

Any person listing Princess Bride as a bad movie should be shot. That is one of the greatest movies ever.

For Bad movie I would say Willow.

Zombie thread from outer space?

Oh, well. I might as well join in. I can't believe no one has mentioned Strange Brew.

"It's a jelly."

As of last week, "sharknado" has been on steady rotation in my house. Can't wait for the sequel.

Back