"Your Brewery" Facebook Page

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the "makers of premium closet beer".
I don't have a FB page for my home brewery.

I'd be nervous about starting a "business" Facebook page for my home brewery. I'd worry that I would give the authorities the idea that I was up to something clandestine.

Nice page, I like it.

I don't have a Facebook page specifically for brewing but I did start a blog.

Oh hells no. I don't even have an FB account - which is a consternation to family and friends.

Eff 'em, I ain't interested...

Cheers! ("basically anti-social-media - except for HBT" ;))

I was the same way but recently was "persuaded" to create an account..... So far I'm not disappointed, at least since I found out there was a block and delete button!.... lol

I'd be nervous about starting a "business" Facebook page for my home brewery. I'd worry that I would give the authorities the idea that I was up to something clandestine.

I'm not worried since what I am doing is legal.....

I'm not worried since what I am doing is legal.....

I don't question that at all, but after reading about the aftermath of time-consuming and invasive "investigations" of completely legal firearm businesses (I've been a part of the firearms community longer than homebrewing community), I go out of my way to make sure I don't do anything that could be misconstrued as illegal and land me on the ATF's radar.

Maybe the "A" branch of the ATF is different than the "F" branch...I dunno.

Call me paranoid if you want, but the ATF is vicious.

I don't question that at all, but after reading about the aftermath of time-consuming and invasive "investigations" of completely legal firearm businesses (I've been a part of the firearms community longer than homebrewing community), I go out of my way to make sure I don't do anything that could be misconstrued as illegal and land me on the ATF's radar.

Maybe the "A" branch of the ATF is different than the "F" branch...I dunno.

Call me paranoid if you want, but the ATF is vicious.

I don't think that the ATF gives a fook about what homebrewers are doing.....Simply isn't worth their time or money.

I don't think that the ATF gives a fook about what homebrewers are doing.....Simply isn't worth their time or money.

That's fine. :) I'm going to continue to play it safe. I'd much rather have people "like" my beer in person than on Facebook, anyway.

:mug:

Not a Facebook page, but I do have a blog. I updated it every day for about ten months last year to catch up on all of my previous batches… and then promptly fell behind within a couple months of catching up. I made a new post last week for the first time in months and am hoping to get back on the horse for more in the near future, though.

https://nebrewing.wordpress.com/

Oh hells no. I don't even have an FB account - which is a consternation to family and friends.

Eff 'em, I ain't interested...

Cheers! ("basically anti-social-media - except for HBT" ;))

Haha yeah me too. I was too stubborn to board on the social bandwagon in highschool and now I know how much **** id catch from my friends and old classmates if they ever saw me on it. No facebook, twitter, myspace when that was the thing, uhh pinterest...cant think of any others...

but I went against every bone in my body to join in here at HBT after a year or so of using it as a resource to help give back advice and because thats hwo much i love beer

Back