You Probably Think They're Hot, But I Don't

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So you think your SWMBO is hot, but I don't?

Yep, if you create that thread, you are going to have a bad time.
south-park-ski-instructor.png

Already been mentioned that I agree with whole heartedly: Rihanna and Sarah Jessica Horser, er Parker.

Miley Cyrus is pretty damned funny looking

NuclearRich said:
Already been mentioned that I agree with whole heartedly: Rihanna and Sarah Jessica Horser, er Parker.

Miley Cyrus is pretty damned funny looking

Not sure Parker or Cyrus qualify for this thread bc there can't be anyone who thinks they're hot, but if they qualify, Sarah Jessica Parker would be the (long) face of this thread.

Not sure Parker or Cyrus qualify for this thread bc there can't be anyone who thinks they're hot, but if they qualify, Sarah Jessica Parker would be the (long) face of this thread.

Good point. I do, however, need to align myself with the side that would bang any one of the horses. I mean ANGELINA JOLIE? MEGAN FOX? Now THOSE are mulligans, my friends. I am pretty sure my woman would make me do it, AND she would demand to join.

mental note.... dont post in show your SWMBO....

anyhoooo, I had a copy of her SI swimsuit cover for years, but not for her face. Tyra Banks is pretty ugly for a supermodel. Actually, a LOT of supermodels are really ugly. Its weird.

NuclearRich said:
anyhoooo, I had a copy of her SI swimsuit cover for years, but not for her face. Tyra Banks is pretty ugly for a supermodel. Actually, a LOT of supermodels are really ugly. Its weird.

Another new thread idea, "Favorite Butterface"

SMH [ill show myself out]

I think it is because their superpowers are being able to hoover up ungodly amounts of coke and not eating.

I think it is because their superpowers are being able to hoover up ungodly amounts of photographers.

fixed it for ya ;) :D

I do enjoy me some of the ladies from victorias secret. But otherwise most high end fashion models have manly square faces and huge eyebrows

fixed it for ya ;) :D

I do enjoy me some of the ladies from victorias secret. But otherwise most high end fashion models have manly square faces and huge eyebrows

Scrawny sticks with constant weird expressions. No thank you. I'm pretty sure that once the clothes come off you you get to see living examples of Nazi Concentration camp victims.

Then again, there are a couple of VS models who aren't half bad...

Well, if you ever get the chance to pass them up, would you send me a PM? One mans trash is another mans treasure!

All of the above ... I do not get it . also Jennifer Aniston . That fugly thing with the big nasty hooters and way under par body , Pamela Anderson . the drugs were obviously very good in the 90's if anyone thought she was good looking and had a great body

Back