You know you're a home brewer when?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When your keg fridge's compressor shooting craps = a major disaster and your kitchen fridge doing the same = a minor inconvenience.

When you use the left over spigot from your MLT and various other O rings from your brew box to replace the leaky spigot on your sun tea jar. Took three tries using different O rings but that suckers tight now!

When you use the left over spigot from your MLT and various other O rings from your brew box to replace the leaky spigot on your sun tea jar. Took three tries using different O rings but that suckers tight now!
Not an all-grain brewer, but damn...I'm going to have to play with this idea. Torques me off that Every. Single. Jar. I've bought for sun tea leaks as soon as you put it in the fridge.

rockbasementbeer said:
You see the new neighbor has corny kegs and get excited to have a home brewer next door!

And now a awesome friendship begins !!!!! Congrats I wish I had a homebrew buddy

coinhall09 said:
And now a awesome friendship begins !!!!! Congrats I wish I had a homebrew buddy

There needs to be a "find brewers near you" thread for this reason! The amount of homebrew clubs will double.

When you look for local micro brewery's near you're daughter dance competition hotel and the trip is in November.

When every time you plan a vacation, the first thing you find in the area you are visiting are the breweries and brewpubs.

When making the morning coffee at the office you notice this awesome aroma seal on the crummy coffee, and wonder why these things don't exist for your bottles of DIPA

image-226357405.jpg

when bottling day goes well,beers sent to another get there unscathed,& yeast washing is going nicely..you think,what a wonderful world! And have some home brews & vodka to celebrate!:ban:

...or when you wash a bunch of dishes,pots & pans for momma just to clear out the sink to clean bottles & FV's. She's happy & I get my work done! :ban:

When you try to convince your wife that she needs the $200 reference grade Thermapen for cooking. When she completely ignores you, you try again with the $100 regular Thermapen.

Qhrumphf said:
When you try to convince your wife that she needs the $200 reference grade Thermapen for cooking. When she completely ignores you, you try again with the $100 regular Thermapen.

It is a useful tool :D

When you can't visit a bakery without asking if they happen to have any plastic frosting buckets you can take off their hands.

When you're sitting in an 8 hour Scaffolding, class, at work, (Mandatory), and you are thinking the whole time, "Man, I'd rather be watching yeast multiply!"

pb

WilliamSlayer said:
Oh heck yeah! (Plus a bit of room for the doghouse you'd be sleeping in...)

Lol. ;-)

Right!!! We could finance it! Still be less expensive than her closet remodel and the new clothes!!!

When 6 days after bottling you wake in the morning and convince yourself it's worth walking into the garage to pop one open, even though you know it's not carbonated, it's warm, and it's 8am(!!), because you can't wait to see how the yeast works with the grain bill.

Latest posts

Back