Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EdWort

Reaction score
Anyone think Yooper looks like this?

redblog2-752262.jpg

I like the other one better. Maybe this guy duct tapes you up and then Yooper shows up with the whip.

Yowsa!

Awww, C'mon, guys. Red Green is HOT. The car made out of duct tape is the best episode! Or the time he made the fishing boat out of a raft of ductwork with a laz-y-boy chair (which promptly sunk).

And yes, that is a duct tape box, made completely out of duct tape!

Or do you like this better?

I vote for this one. Red Green's got to go IMHO.

So, are you just cruising the net looking for the source files of other people's avatars, or are you stalking yoop?

Clearly, I'm hard at work and can cast stones.

So, are you just cruising the net looking for the source files of other people's avatars, or are you stalking yoop?

Clearly, I'm hard at work and can cast stones.

Oh, boy, I sure hope he's stalking me! I never had a real life stalker before! Well, just that once- but that's a story for another time and place. (I'll give you a hint, though- he stalked me via fax machine!)

Awww, C'mon, guys. Red Green is HOT. The car made out of duct tape is the best episode! Or the time he made the fishing boat out of a raft of ductwork with a laz-y-boy chair (which promptly sunk).

And yes, that is a duct tape box, made completely out of duct tape!

I don't think that show go picked up out here. Shame. I just read the write up on WPT and think I would have been a fan.

Oh, boy, I sure hope he's stalking me! I never had a real life stalker before! Well, just that once- but that's a story for another time and place. (I'll give you a hint, though- he stalked me via fax machine!)

Did he keep offering you fantastic vacations at amazing group rates?

Did he keep offering you fantastic vacations at amazing group rates?

Haha- no, but that's funny right there.

Ok, so I'm turning you all into Red Green fans. So, I should keep the avatar?

(Does Red Green turn up in any podcasts? That would be a cool way to see some of the episodes I've missed over the years- especially the beer one!)

I loved the redneck power windows. Pop the hand crank off, just like a grain mill, and slap a cordless drill on there. Nice. I had no idea it was the same guy...I just figured it was Yoop's dad or some sh*t.

(Does Red Green turn up in any podcasts? That would be a cool way to see some of the episodes I've missed over the years- especially the beer one!)

If the dominatrix had a caption "watch the Red Green show" you'd probably create lots more.:D

I have been a fan for years!!! Unfortunately, I have moved too much to keep up with the schedule :(

Great avatar Yooper!!

I have the VHS of We Can't Help It We're Men and the DVD of Duct Tape Forever!

Youtube has quite a few Red Red clips, but after minutes of scouring I couldn't find the beer episode. :( I did find out that it can be seen on a dvd that can be purchased here.

Beyond the beer episode I just love anything that man can do with a sixer of k-cars.

Last edited by a moderator:
The dominatrix. Kinda adds a little spice to balance her sweetness. Besides, she has enough people calling her a guy.

There's someone in the chat that always calls me Dude. As in, "Thanks, Dude." I actually think it's kind of nice- most drunk guys usually talk to me BECAUSE I'm not a guy.

Face it Yoopie, it's a 1,000 to 1 that want the whips back. :D

After NHC in Cinci, people saw your shirt and now it's imprinted..

"I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess."
i don't think there is man(or maybe even a women or two) alive that doesn't like the red green show. for some reason the Zamboni he made was awesome.
and if anyone cares to know there are a few seasons that are available to buy.

Anyone think Yooper looks like this?

redblog2-752262.jpg

Red Green is my hero.. I used to watch that show all the time.. he could make anything out of junk and duct tape...

Wasnt there a mans prayer at the end when they were all in possom lodge? I havent seent that show in years.. wish i could remember

"I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess."
i don't think there is man(or maybe even a women or two) alive that doesn't like the red green show. for some reason the Zamboni he made was awesome.
and if anyone cares to know there are a few seasons that are available to buy.

Yeah, maybe there is even a woman or two that like the show! :D

Red Green is my hero.. I used to watch that show all the time.. he could make anything out of junk and duct tape...

Wasnt there a mans prayer at the end when they were all in possom lodge? I havent seent that show in years.. wish i could remember

+1 on the hero part. I just recently bought the Stuffed and Mounted Six Pack DVD collection. 6 DVDs, 48 episodes.
yes
IT IS awsome.:rockin:

The avatar has to stay up for a bit, once Red comes around on someone, he takes a while to leave.

*does anyone remember what Red said was the canadian word for a 24 pack of beer? I've been looking though episodes to find it but i cant.

They have the show by season and the Stuffed and Mounted available at Netflix. Maybe I will get to see some.
I have to slip it in between the kids crap and chic flix though.

They have the show by season and the Stuffed and Mounted available at Netflix. Maybe I will get to see some.
I have to slip it in between the kids crap and chic flix though.
Split your queue up into profiles, it's the only way to go.

Back