yet another finished 4912

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jldesign

Reaction score
finally finished my sanyo 4912 conversion. This thing looks great and thanks to many people across many forums it was easy with their help. poured my first pilsner(s) through it last night and couldn't stop smiling - thanks guys! I threw together a little page below from my site not yet completed.

edinboro bier haus 4912 kegerator project

thats a great looking keggerator. and an awesome webpage. i cant wait till you have it all up and running.

the handle are 2 6inch chair legs the tops are some blocks from lowes/HD (same department) bought the screw in thread for the faucets at a local hardware store. the legs have already attached threaded post I bought a matching nut and counter sunk that into the block so they are removable if needed.

I thought long about labels.... what I did was stain the handled. attached velcro to the block. printed out some labels, trimmed, laminated them (cheapo self lamination for photos from any wally world) and trimmed to size. I added velcro to the back of them and stick them on. they look great.

you could make new ones all the time and just stick them on but I bought some nice dry erase markers and will just write what it is, then wipe off. easy!

thanks guys for the props!

oh yeah the old fart on the site ISN'T ME!!!! I just thought he looked authentic

holy cow, what a sweet page. I thought for a second... "a real brewpub with a 4912 conversion... wow...."

Nicely Done! Oh and the 4912 looks great too!

Back