yeast/grain health issues?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

edues

Reaction score
I ve Hurd that the yeast in beer can cause some health issues. Goiders and if you have a tooth type infection and whatever elets I am really not sure. Is that true? Also by the time you drink beer isn't the yeast dead? Or is it the grains that cause the issues? Would wine have the same negative affect?

The only beer-related health issues I know of are drinking too much on a daily basis and getting fat... or becoming an alcoholic... or getting drunk and operating heavy machinery.

Yeast are nearly non-existent in finished beer, especially commercial filtered beer.

There are lots of more serious things to worry about - like the tons of cake and candy and chips and soda that so many Americans survive on. Brew on!

The only beer-related health issues I know of are drinking too much on a daily basis and getting fat... or becoming an alcoholic... or getting drunk and operating heavy machinery.

Yeast are nearly non-existent in finished beer, especially commercial filtered beer.

There are lots of more serious things to worry about - like the tons of cake and candy and chips and soda that so many Americans survive on. Brew on!

I have a friend who gets gout when he drinks too much.

Back