Yeah for Sunday brewing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewstress

Reaction score
Just wanted to say that I am absolutely in love with the beer brewing process, form beginning to understandably the absolute end! I just wanted to voice my enthusiasm of to a community of like minded individuals. Hope you guys have the same kind of perfect day.

Respect!

Tell me about it! This is how I spent my Sunday. Notice SWMBO in the pool. She "helped" by holding the immersion chiller output away from the pool liner.

258408_10101140160002104_9361817_82286893_6900160_o1.jpg

Always love the helping hand! The HWMSO ;) helped too yesterday by carrying large pots of water around the basement. So nice. This batch is for our wedding coming up in July. We have one more batch to brew for the wedding and then we can mark that off our list.

I did a partigyle with decoction and 90 minute boils yesterday. A Doppelbock and a Patersbier. 9 hours start to finish including measuring/crushing grain and building brew liquor. Could have been a little shorter but I ran out of propane mid-boil. I BETTER like the process!

Back