• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT, frozen vials of Wyeast 1882-PC

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Golddiggie

Reaction score
I have a few extra vials of Wyeast 1882-PC yeast available for trading with. I mixed up the glycerine solution (as per the thread on this) and filled a dozen 50ml vials with the slurry. That's a few (4-5) more than I really need, so I'm offering some up for trade. If you have other English yeast strains on hand, that would be my first choice. If you have something else, just PM me with what you've got and we'll see.

I'm not looking for cash for these, so I'm also not looking to ship them. If you can drive to Nashua, NH, then come on over/up/down and grab them. I've been storing them in my freezer, that has been maintaining sub -20C temperatures (-10F to -4F).

Well as you know I'm interested and If you are willing to ship I should be tradin for some heady topper and hope to culture some Conan yeast if you still want a shipped swap eta unknown though...

Well as you know I'm interested and If you are willing to ship I should be tradin for some heady topper and hope to culture some Conan yeast if you still want a shipped swap eta unknown though...

I can't stand heady topper... :p To me, it's swill. :eek: I know people will scream from the ramparts about it's greatness, but I'd rather drink nothing than it.

Also have no idea how to package it up to ship it down to hell, I mean FL, I mean Hell. :eek: :D Hence the line in the OP about not looking to ship these. :drunk:

Duly noted. I hope to enjoy my swill, but its new to me so who knows. Good luck finding some interesting strains.

Worst case, I'll keep all the vials and just use them. :D I was just looking to share the strain with some other [local] brewers. Since it's not available this quarter, and there's really no way of knowing when it will become available again.

Latest posts

Back