• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT: 26G MoreBeer Heavy Duty Kettle

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wmatejka

Reaction score
Located in central Illinois.

I am testing the waters here. 4 months ago, I was set to buy the 15G Heavy Duty Kettle w/Ball Valve from MoreBeer.com. The very next day the 26G went on sale for $10 less for their deal of the day. So I went with that :)
While is is GREAT having a 26G kettle, it is heavy and seems a little overkill for my 5 and 10G batches.

The kettle has been used for 8 brews from September thru December. Eight 5G and two 10G brews. It is in perfect shape.
Comes with lid, ball valve and stopper in the top hole.

Here is the link to the exact product: Heavy Duty Brew Kettle - With Ball Valve (104 Quart/26 Gallon) | MoreBeer

What I am looking for is someone that wants to upgrade from their 15G kettle, of equivalent quality and features, to a 26G kettle. Assuming the 15G is just as high quality and in good shape, I would swap straight up.

Lemme know.

Prost,
Wes

Back