• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale B3 1000 Brew Sculpture 10 gallon brew system

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EricMorse

Reaction score
MoreBeer B3 1000 10 gallon stainless steel propane gravity brew sculpture for sale $2,000 in Sandwich, New Hampshire - local pick up only.

The stainless steel gravity sculpture is plumbed with propane burners on each level and has a March pump to recirculate the mash through the copper coil in the HLT. All three kettles on the Brew Sculpture, the Boil Kettle, Mash tun, and Hot Liquor Tank are made from MoreBeer! Heavy-Duty Brewing Kettles. These kettles live up to their name with a tri-clad bottom, extra- thick-gauge stainless steel, and strong, easy-to-grab handles. The kettles have welded on threaded connectors for the ball valves, stainless quick disconnects and high quality 3" diameter thermometers.

Boil Kettle comes with a 1/2" ball valve, a thermometer, a stainless notched lid for the copper immersion chiller and a screen to filter out hops.

Mash Tun include a 1/2" ball valve, false bottom, a thermometer and a 18-gauge stainless steel false-bottom.

Hot Liquor Tank features a thermometer and a glass sight gauge. The sight-gauge is made from 1⁄2" glass tubing sheathed in a protective chrome plated metal shield. It is mounted separately from the 1/2" ball valve so that you can still get an accurate reading.

Also includes 3 silicone hoses with ss quick disconnects, as well as an inline thermometer with quick disconnects to monitor temperatures of recirculated step mashes. Also included is a Malt Mill and mash paddle as well as a stir plate with 2L and 5L Erlenmeyer flasks.

I was a serious brewer from 1996 to 2012 and this system cost $4,000 with all the included upgrades. I brewed 25 batches on the brew system until I developed a gluten allergy and the system has been in storage since. It is a joy to brew on and I won several awards for my IPA and Stout recipes.

Attachments

• IMG_5238.jpg
    IMG_5238.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 54
  • IMG_5243.jpg
    IMG_5243.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 55
  • IMG_5239.jpg
    IMG_5239.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 52
  • IMG_5246.jpg
    IMG_5246.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 50
  • IMG_5247.jpg
    IMG_5247.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 47
  • DSC_4738.jpg
    DSC_4738.jpg
    389.8 KB · Views: 41
  • B3 -1000 catalog.pdf
    816.2 KB · Views: 10
This B3 1000 brew sculpture is still for sale in New Hampshire, local pick up only. Price reduced to $1500.

I have a 15gal Morebeer kettle. Best kettle I ever owned. Built like a tank. I wish I knew who built these for Morebeer. If anyone knows please let me know.

Last edited:
The brew system was new in 2008 and I brewed 25 batches of beer with it. It has been stored inside and is in pristine condition.

Back